Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its luck of the draw with supreme's servers... I literally pasted my CC info, typed in my security code/expiration (since I can't use Chrome at work, smh) and it was gone... I took about 10 secs max... smh... Need info on a good autofill for Firefox, what's good...

How do you guys even have time to add multiple items to your order, or is it just the obligatory multiple orders? I'm obviously doing something wrong on FF...

I used AutoFill as well. Had everything entered within 5 seconds and it was sold out once I hit "checkout". PCL items have been selling out faster than box logo tees/hoodies. Never seen anything like this before.

Messed up

Got the PCL in my cart and clicked check out.... I thought supreme remember my CC number (have not order in 3 weeks), but they did not so i had to rush to find my CC... Sold out.

Towels will probably be in stock next week, so hopefully i can get the towel with the vans next week. Cant pay 48 plus 25shipping for just a towel.

What's PCL acronym stand for?
power, corruption, lies?
Good looks. Needed to add that in my eBay description.
i feel so used 
mean.gif
 now im expecting a cut of your profits so... was it really worth it?

What are the chances the the PCL Crusher will still be in stock at the LA store tomorrow? Thinking of heading over in the AM. That was probably the only thing I've wanted from Supreme in years.

going to the one on Lafayette for the first time. Do they always have stock of the regular box logo hats? Because I checked their website, and they only had wack hats, like the camping ones, in stock.

going to the one on Lafayette for the first time. Do they always have stock of the regular box logo hats? Because I checked their website, and they only had wack hats, like the camping ones, in stock.

Nope. The store will have a few more things than what's on the site, but nothing like box logo or photo tee stuff.

If I had access to a whip I'd pull up to the store cut the line and get a bucket. Not about that public transpo life for a hat right now doe

Nope. The store will have a few more things than what's on the site, but nothing like box logo or photo tee stuff.
Okay, thanks. That kind of sucks though that they probably won't have the classic box logo hats.

Why dont some of yall use ur phone?
I usually always get thru on my iPhone
And safari keeps the info stored.

Copped 2 S/M colored crushers.

Wasn't sure if my first order went through so I put another order in with a different credit card.

Do you guys think the red supreme beach towel is the same as the one that dropped like last season or 2 ago? (Material wise)

I copped the red one from back then and am very disappointed in the material.

Last edited:
man i totally missed out on the PCL. needed a L for my big head lmao.

4wrestling shoot me a pm if u see da restock pleeeeeeeease

The beach towel is dope, but no way I'm spending $70+ on a towel. Shipping and Sales Tax.

Enjoy the Towel though 4Wrestling. You've been wanting it all season.

On to the real GEAR- --- FALL/WINTER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom