Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
definitely getting both, hoodie is instore only just like the first CDG release when the vans dropped they restocked on the other thing but only instore

WOW! Under 12 seconds. I literally had a stopwatch going to see. All i had to do was paste my CC #

I thought the crusher came out already? I just woke up but I wouldve been on my game if I knew its coming out. Damn

Damn....what are the odds of a restock ? This was the only PCL item I was tryna get, anyone recall if the vans/hoodie restocked when they dropped? I'm pretty sure they did both at least once

Well I missed the PCL colored bucket no way im dropping these reseller prices o well

more money for my denims

and now i wait until the Nas tee. 
tired.gif

Damn....what are the odds of a restock ? This was the only PCL item I was tryna get, anyone recall if the vans/hoodie restocked when they dropped? I'm pretty sure they did both at least once
PCL restock is slim to none.  The tee never restocked.

I think its luck of the draw with supreme's servers... I literally pasted my CC info, typed in my security code/expiration (since I can't use Chrome at work, smh) and it was gone... I took about 10 secs max... smh... Need info on a good autofill for Firefox, what's good...

How do you guys even have time to add multiple items to your order, or is it just the obligatory multiple orders? I'm obviously doing something wrong on FF...

Last edited:
PCL crusher was the only thing i really wanted and for the first time ever, i get cart jacked...****** up...bought a camo towel because i took the L but i don't emm want it...

first time i struck out this season.I would have got the PCL crusher if i would have put my first and last time name, I kept pressing the process payment, but it wouldn't let me go through. :smh:

1st time i ever didnt get something i wanted in 3 seasons and all because my ******g autofill "expired" i go on my laptop (which is what i normally use) and its fine smfh

guess im going to stay faithful to my laptop for now on 
mean.gif

Screw it, bought both the red and camo towels.  I've been waiting for these all season.  Had to get both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom