Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got both the Navy and Olive Eras in a size 11. They sat for a minute, but it just made it easier to get mine. :smokin

Sad this probably will be my last supreme piece for a while( unless they drop the Nas tee)
Been on Supreme since 06 and have alot of pieces and this season and last fall have been about the worst

Kinda going off what Mugen said, not entirely convinced that the season was bad. But I don't have as much disposable income with a mortgage now, been with Preme since 06 too, so now I only get hats and shoes pretty much.

Make an exception for Box Logos and really nice tees.

Blue Half Cabs up in sz 9-10.5

Edit: Random sizes of all the Vans have restocked.

Last edited:
^^ I thought the same thing, but they haven't really been moving on eBay. I've watched several auctions end with 0 bids and the listing starting at like 110.

so was this the last drop this season? couple more weeks til the store remains open?

btw can anyone do a legit check for me on ebay?

^^^^ no they have three camps to drop
So there will be at least 3 more drops(one including a special drop like ie the dunks last year, kaws Tshirts year before last) then the sale and store closes either the last week of July or beginning of August and the store opens usually around August 22-30

^^ I thought the same thing, but they haven't really been moving on eBay. I've watched several auctions end with 0 bids and the listing starting at like 110.

Ya that's only cuz people flood the market now after every drop. Wait a year and anything dope will gain value, especially name collabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom