Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
The comparison of Sole Collector and Supreme has absolutely no relevance. They are two completely different entities. Supreme has an amazing relationship with Nike and can put out ANY shoe they wanted.

My point is that it just makes zero sense that Supreme would put out a Foamposite. Supreme isn't one to jump on hype/trends/what's hot....ala Foamposites over the past year.

They usually go left field and outside of the box with things.
I completely understand where you're coming from, but the Foamposite was a revolutionary shoe, and Supreme tends to like things that are influential and whatnot. Personally I'm not a huge Foamposite fan other than the royals, but I am definitely intrigued as to what these could be like...

those are the absolute sexiest words i have ever read. but please someone take them down and delete the last 2 pages before someone in the DMV finds out, contacts DMVfollowers, and blows the scene UP. i really hope people dont like these and i can pick up all 3. chances arent high though haha. seriously though, theyd go on the shelf next to my Yeezys. i guess foams with prints on them arent all bad.

if they do a foam, does that mean foams are officially an NY shoe?

nerd.gif
Foams always have and always will be a DMV shoe
Foams were born out of the DMV, we get the biggest shipments and sell out. dudes catch wind of these and hype will build to uncontrolable levels, 1. its supreme 2. theyre foamposites 3. its a supreme foamposite colab that sounds beautiful

if they do a foam, does that mean foams are officially an NY shoe?

:nerd:

Foams always have and always will be a DMV shoe
Foams were born out of the DMV, we get the biggest shipments and sell out.

lmao, but the NT vets swear they're "an easy cop" and can get them below retail :lol:
When every FTL within 15 miles gets foams theyre not hard to get, that doesnt mean they dont sell out within a few hours. And I've never had trouble getting foams on NDC. Still though supreme foams? Things might get real

Just saw the '13 Fall/Winter Nike collabo sample at a meeting. We were not allowed to pull out our phones so no pix.

Air Foamposite One

Supreme Color Red Foamposite

NO "1Cent" Logo on heel but there is a stitched "SNY" in black like the 5950 a couple seasons ago

White lace eyelets and white black mesh tongue.

Black and White Pull tabs with a phrase on the rear tab.

Black Laces

HUGE "Supreme" in white on the Foamposite that wraps around the heel of shoe, (Basically get a box logo sticker and wrap it around a Foamposite for a visual)

Clear black sole just like the Foam One but without the "1Cent"

Carbon Fiber was present on the sole.

NSW rep said there will be three color Red, White and Black.

No price point was mentioned, but y'all can probably assume the worst.

Deuces.
Repped

Looks like SupLA restocked some CDG buckets and camps today... Interesting week ahead

You stay digging smh but even BP said that they delayed the release because of Dom...that is not enough to knock the guy for info so MAC
Digging is checking sources lil guy. You stay blinded by hype. BP is one of the biggest trolls in the game. 

I completely understand where you're coming from, but the Foamposite was a revolutionary shoe, and Supreme tends to like things that are influential and whatnot. Personally I'm not a huge Foamposite fan other than the royals, but I am definitely intrigued as to what these could be like...

I can see Supreme liking things that are revolutionary, but not actually releasing a Foamposite any time soon.

Supreme releasing a shoe within the year, that has had extreme hype/success makes zero sense for them, according to how they usually go about business.

If they released a Foamposite four years from now, when maybe the hype died down and there weren't many being released/bringing back an "older/cool shoe" then maybe I can see that.

Supreme are not ones to jump on the bandwagon and release a "hot" shoe in the middle of a shoe's hotness (lol sounds weird :tongue:).

That just makes them look like they're trend-hopping and that usually goes against Jebbia's thinking....which is usually trend setting.

Surprised there aren't more people surprised/iffy by this potential collab.

*shrug*

Maybe nike is the one who approached this collab (seeing as all of these foams have been coming out recently) and they just said why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom