Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe nike is the one who approached this collab (seeing as all of these foams have been coming out recently) and they just said why not?

Again, that goes AGAINST Supreme's mantra.

Supreme tends to go in the opposite direction just because.

And Tee, you know Supreme better than that.

I knew something big must have happened 52 posts on a tuesday lol. where yall been. And the Delta Forces were a SB.

My point is that it just makes zero sense that Supreme would put out a Foamposite. Supreme isn't one to jump on hype/trends/what's hot....ala Foamposites over the past year.

They usually go left field and outside of the box with things.
I agree, especially considering that in most people's opinion foams "died" with this past years/next years frequent and graphic releases. Just look at the style of previous supreme drops and/or the lookbooks, cant really picture jason dill in some bulky *** foams with a huge logo on it. 

But then again maybe theyre trying to throw us for a loop by being unpredictably mainstream? o__O and put out a hyped now-common model and flip the script from something like a tennis classic sb etc. who knows.

just speculating but if this is true i'll definitely be surprised. also wouldnt expect them to do it at a time where foams are a hypebeast shoe but rather in a few years once the trend dies down a bit i.e. their AF1 release last year

maybe supreme just colabos with a shoe after its dead. AF1s died, we got s supreme AF1, foams are now "dead" supreme foam. SBs were dead for a while supreme dunk lows, highs and blazers.

Foams is so wack besides the pearls and I don't want to see anymore colorways smh supreme

maybe supreme just colabos with a shoe after its dead. AF1s died, we got s supreme AF1, foams are now "dead" supreme foam. SBs were dead for a while supreme dunk lows, highs and blazers.
You seem pretty new to this. Supreme did the AF1 as a part of the AF1s 30th anniversary. They did the dunk low as part of the 10 year anniversary for their original lows. They consistently do collaborations with Nike SB and bring new models into the fold i.e. bruin, trainer tw, supreme 94.

My guess, 20 year anniversary for Penny being drafted...or nike is just trying to extend the foamposites hype for another 15 minutes. Whatever the reason is they'll either explain it in an email or we'll never really know.

Let's not forget the 20th anniversary is coming up for Supreme also, maybe they start the anniversary releases this fall.

Last edited:
You seem pretty new to this. Supreme did the AF1 as a part of the AF1s 30th anniversary. They did the dunk low as part of the 10 year anniversary for their original lows. They consistently do collaborations with Nike SB and bring new models into the fold i.e. bruin, trainer tw, supreme 94.

My guess, 20 year anniversary for Penny being drafted...or nike is just trying to extend the foamposites hype for another 15 minutes. Whatever the reason is they'll either explain it in an email or we'll never really know.

Let's not forget the 20th anniversary is coming up for Supreme also, maybe they start the anniversary releases this fall.
jokes...
laugh.gif
 but the 20yr anniversary is a good guess and an anniversary line would be nice

I was just relaying product I saw and passing info that was given. There was another Triple OG NT head there also but I am going to keep his name/SN out this unless he wants to chime in. I really do not know the reasoning behind using the Foam One, other than it is a iconic shoe like all the Nike silhouettes Supreme uses. If it releases, it releases, there may be tweaks to the production version vs. the sample but that wasn't mentioned but pretty much is always the case. As of now and with what was said a Supreme Air Foamposite One will make a '13 F/W drop.

All Supreme X Nike drops have been basketball shoes: Dunk, Dunk High, Delta Force, Bruin, and Air Force I (yes I know the Tennis Classic and the Air Trainer) also I know those shoes got the SB treatment sans the AFI. What do all those shoes have in common? They were game changers/classic/revolutionary shoes that stand the test of time, just like the Foam One. Don't forget the Supreme '94 SB had Foamposite on it.

Here's something that actually needs answering, were they matte red or metallic? I really hope theyre matte colors

They are a shiny/gloss red, like a freshly waxed Ferrari.

I was just relaying product I saw and passing info that was given. There was another Triple OG NT head there also but I am going to keep his name/SN out this unless he wants to chime in. I really do not know the reasoning behind using the Foam One, other than it is a iconic shoe like all the Nike silhouettes Supreme uses. If it releases, it releases, there may be tweaks to the production version vs. the sample but that wasn't mentioned but pretty much is always the case. As of now and with what was said a Supreme Air Foamposite One will make a '13 F/W drop.

All Supreme X Nike drops have been basketball shoes: Dunk, Dunk High, Delta Force, Bruin, and Air Force I (yes I know the Tennis Classic and the Air Trainer) also I know those shoes got the SB treatment sans the AFI. What do all those shoes have in common? They were game changers/classic/revolutionary shoes that stand the test of time, just like the Foam One. Don't forget the Supreme '94 SB had Foamposite on it.

This makes sense. Was the AF1 the first 'non-Nike SB' Supreme collab then?

Hopefully all of us Supreme Heads in this thread can grab a pair; those who really want them to wear like myself and not flip.

I'm pretty excited about these.. :smokin

I am very excited to hear this news.

AT as a supreme head, i fear that we may have a tough time copping these.

word to the af1, which i luckily got when they restocked.

awaits the reseller presence to enter this thread 

If true, this will be bittersweet for me. I love the Foamposite, but hate how Nike killed it (Pink Foams???, the weathermans???).

Hopefully, Preme does a good job and better yet hopefully I can get my hands on a pair.

Just wrapping the logo around the heel though?

I would expect more...but maybe i shouldnt. I dont know what to think.

So Supreme ****** up my order of the half cab and era and sent me 2 CDG eras instead of one half cab and one era

Foams are hyped as **** now. You got kids saying these weatherman trash foams are hot proof right there.

Here's something that actually needs answering, were they matte red or metallic? I really hope theyre matte colors
Candy Apple red?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom