Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you Savin for resell, you not swift enough? Gotta have faith. IMO black>red>white [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

heres what i came up with i guess nike had 1 last ace up their sleeve for foams

Exactly what I pictured

Jayzrdead PS on point as usual.. :pimp:

Although I wouldn't want the logo that big though...just a tad bit smaller would be perfect.

heres what i came up with i guess nike had 1 last ace up their sleeve for foams

THIS

Size of the Supreme logo is the correct size but "S" starts more on the middle of lateral side of the shoe. The Supreme red tab is over the second to last "rib" on the rear lateral side of shoe. Only the red colorway was shown so I can't comment on your other 2 mock ups.

Last edited:
i hear you but these will be a hypebeast's dream i would like something more like this
Yup... That's the way I thought they'd look better. With the small tag instead of the big logo. It just doesn't fit the shoe, having all the grooves on the foam as they do.

Man they better not mess these up, and if I know supreme they won't. But I honestly expected them to do the "continuous" font, where on the back of one shoe it shows the "Sup" while the other shoe shows the "preme".

Man they better not mess these up, and if I know supreme they won't. But I honestly expected them to do the "continuous" font, where on the back of one shoe it shows the "Sup" while the other shoe shows the "preme".

That's what I was hoping for :nerd:

i love red foams but i hated how shiny the metallic reds were... i wish they were red like the old foam pros i had. these will be copped tho. :smokin

Why you Savin for resell, you not swift enough? Gotta have faith. IMO black>red>white [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I've been striking out of everything recently. I no longer have connects. And I can't line up.

If you wanna teach me the way hit my up man

On release I was only able to cop 10.5 and they fit kinda tight
Soon after I was able to get the reds in 11
And they fit better and a little more room, so I say size up because the insole is a metallic base and they tend to make your feet slide...
Size up if you want more toe room and side room

Thank you was thinking they might run narrow based on look of shoe and dunks fitting a lil tight on me now.

^^^no problem
I like helping people but going into HB supreme is downright unbearable these days, not a true "og" but been into supreme since fall 06 and giving advice in their is ridiculous, barely post on that forum now a days, just get drop info from them lol
Cheers

Anyone know how the Supreme Champion satin jacket fits? More specially, does it fit more like a Supreme jacket in which I'd need a large, or more like a Champion jacket in which I'd need a medium?

report the pic for copy fraud? second time lurkers came in here and stole info on these 
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta start tagging pics with the NT logo at least, and somewhere that it's obvious so it's not an easy crop for these lurkers.

As for me, I personally don't mind it as long as they mention the sources, to which the screenshot above didn't. :smh:

Any other sites you guys recommend buying supreme stuff off of besides the official site and ebay?

^^Its all over this thread... check back a couple of pages and a couple of heads have listed legit sites/resellers....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom