Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd spend 700+ on the black pair :smh:

Never said that about a shoe :lol:

IF I couldn't get it when it released....but I'd prob be so frustrated that I'd say hell to the resellers lol

Last edited:
^^^ 700 will be a bargain once its released, lets be real here. Foams already go for 300-400 on ebay on release date, now add the fact it has supreme tied to it. 1k + easy

Website will crash, stores will be burnt down, first borns will be traded in, just for these shoes :smh:

^^^ 700 will be a bargain once its released, lets be real here. Foams already go for 300-400 on ebay on release date, now add the fact it has supreme tied to it. 1k + easy

Website will crash, stores will be burnt down, first borns will be traded in, just for these shoes
mean.gif
Site will crash 
mean.gif

frown.gif

Website will crash, stores will be burnt down, first borns will be traded in, just for these shoes :smh:

Imagine if Galaxy Foamposties are going for $2k+, these 'preme posites might be worth a lot more. :smh:

IF I couldn't get it when it released....but I'd prob be so frustrated that I'd say hell to the resellers lol

Seriously?

You don't even know what the shoe looks like and you're already talking about dropping 3x what they'll retail for.

Talk about Hype. What a shame :x

Seriously?

You don't even know what the shoe looks like and you're already talking about dropping 3x what they'll retail for.

Talk about Hype. What a shame :x

Chill :lol: I'm just basing it off that photoshop and its supreme...brand is hyped as is...add a foamposite and of course it'll be super hyped

People cream themselves over a bucket hat in this thread

Last edited:
Can someone speak on the sizing of the Roses Jersey that dropped back in March?

I wear a size Large in almost everything in Supreme - would I be okay with this size Large that I'm looking at on eBay?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Roses jerseys are pretty tts as far as other Supreme items... Not smaller or bigger. Sleeves are a bit short, if anything.

Pretty much what I wanted to hear homie :smokin, good looking.

Finally found the black one in New condition for a great price.

I heard the London store restocked all flavors in the Roses jersey about a week ago.

Last edited:
As for the Rose jersey, I wear a medium in tees and large in hoodies and outerwear and went with a large in the jersey. It fits pretty much like a large tee would. Maybe a tad bit shorter and a lil more boxy.

So no drops today right (I assume SS 13 is done)? Any idea when/if they plan on putting this leftover online stock on sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom