Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
do they ship by location? I get my item exactly 13 days after I order (Hawaii)
sick.gif
naw by order number

do they ship by location? I get my item exactly 13 days after I order (Hawaii)
sick.gif
Nope, they ship off based on the number of items on your order - based off my experience.  If your order contains one item ONLY, it will get shipped right away (literally).  Other than that, they do not ship by location or by order number.  Last I heard they have workers standing by the printing machine waiting for whatever orders to print out.  

Damn 13 days?!? Sheesh...

I usually always get my order by the following Monday.
Can't blame them, he's located in Hawaii.  It takes roughly 7 days for my orders to come through and this is in California.  Also, don't forget that Supreme tends to print out shipping labels, but UPS tends to pick them up a few days later 
mean.gif

had a work meeting at 10:30, lasted past 11 :smh:

hopefully i can catch that pocket tee on a restock

Last edited:
Had real boy things to do today so I just got on the site, copped a chucky tee and benz tee. All I really wanted, anyways. I debated on that AH Knife/tool but I just can't see myself really using the spoon or fork hahaha

Guys ive been keeping track of the supreme checkout script and what i just found was that I THINK Supreme's Script Is changing constantly. Seems like the CC # and Verification # are changing on some timer. Looks like bots ar edead

Guys ive been keeping track of the supreme checkout script and what i just found was that I THINK Supreme's Script Is changing constantly. Seems like the CC # and Verification # are changing on some timer. Looks like bots ar edead

how many drops have you been monitoring this for

lebain was heavy with bots and ATC serviced running

so its not like it will keep these people down for long

I'm monitoring the Checkout page specifically. I'm 90% sure that its changing. I know for a fact that it has changed since yesterday

those three decks would look good in a man cave
Yeah, you're totally right. I would buy the squared one but I just don't want to be spending all my dough on Preme right now. The chucky tee and benz tee were enough, can't add to that haha.

Thank little baby jeebuz.

how many drops have you been monitoring this for

lebain was heavy with bots and ATC serviced running

so its not like it will keep these people down for long
If it is an algorithm that chooses randomly there will be almost no way to guess what the next change will be. I'm not big into scripting, but often the easiest solutions are the toughest to beat. Like Nike's Captcha and extra clicking is more complicated but does almost nothing to stop bots at the end of the day.

i really dont think its ip based either, it could be address

They switched the "Add To Cart" & "CC" id's

it was:

ATC:
"name=commit"

CC_IDs
"id=credit_card_number"
"id=credit_card_month"
"id=credit_card_year"
"id=credit_card_verification_value"

it's now:

ATC:
css=#add-remove-buttons > input[name="commit"]

CC_IDs
id=card_number
id=credit_card_month
id=credit_card_year
id=verif_value

it was:

ATC:
"name=commit"

CC_IDs
"id=credit_card_number"
"id=credit_card_month"
"id=credit_card_year"

it's now:

ATC:

CC_IDs
id=card_number
id=credit_card_month
id=credit_card_year
id=verif_value
Yeah thats what im seeing. But it seems to me that it is alternationig between original to current

Man...I've yet to really understand the script thing.

Quick questions. I was lucky enough to get my large zip up and deck. Seeing how the skateboard was limited one per customer, will they cancel my order if I get another one on another order?

Following Tuesday-Thursday for me usually.
If they ship same day I get it next day which is nice. It pays to be a state away sometimes haha.
Man...I've yet to really understand the script thing.

Quick questions. I was lucky enough to get my large zip up and deck. Seeing how the skateboard was limited one per customer, will they cancel my order if I get another one on another order?
According to what people are saying, you CAN'T order another one, even with a different card.

it was:

ATC:
"name=commit"

CC_IDs
"id=credit_card_number"
"id=credit_card_month"
"id=credit_card_year"

it's now:

ATC:

CC_IDs
id=card_number
id=credit_card_month
id=credit_card_year
id=verif_value

def see how this kills the transformers, but its only a temp fix, unless they do alternate this script

but doesnt explain if its an address, email addresss or even ip that prevents you from placing multiple orders

i just want 1 black and 1 red sandal!

If they ship same day I get it next day which is nice. It pays to be a state away sometimes haha.

According to what people are saying, you CAN'T order another one, even with a different card.

Wow. Is this new? I swear people even ordered those Mom Died/Dad Died decks in one order. Kind of lame and wonder if Antihero has something to do with it. Oh well. Getting greedy.

Missed out on the pink menace. Hoping for a restock. Heard they sold out instore too.

And I ordered many multiples today with diff cards just as I always do, nothing happened.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom