Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray for the day we go back to supnt being boring all only getting bumped every month lol.

Dam I'm a regret passing on everything but being broke sucks looks like I'll see you guys next season :frown: pray for me bros lol

Just stack some ends and come back stronger for next season fam...

it's #supNT forever.

Last edited:

Except they didn't all fail. It takes like 2 min to update the script if you know what you're doing.
If you have to take 2 mins to update a script after the drop then that is a fail when it only takes a few seconds for the swift to check out manually.
laugh.gif
Yea you figured it all out. Explaining the purpose and advantages of a bot to manual users is like explaining calculus to kindergarteners.

anyone know if the transparent Pink Panther bogo stickers are going to be available in the US? willing to trade some lebains for them. :D

Passed on everything today, nothing really interested me. I did just get my Grand Prix/F1 tank in, the material they used is pretty nice. Definitely nicer than regular tank top/t-shirt material. I'm happy with it. It didn't come with any stickers though, thanks JH!! Here's a quick iphone pic.

Passed on everything today, nothing really interested me. I did just get my Grand Prix/F1 tank in, the material they used is pretty nice. Definitely nicer than regular tank top/t-shirt material. I'm happy with it. It didn't come with any stickers though, thanks JH!! Here's a quick iphone pic.
Yeah, I have worn mine about 10 times already. Very comfy, love the graphic.

Quick Question. in the past When supreme has their sale how much percent or 4 are taken off of retail .
10-20 is the most I've ever seen...
But they "used" to have warehouse and sample sales but that hasn't happen in YEARS and I don't see that ever happening again..
Lol

Quick Question. in the past When supreme has their sale how much percent or 4 are taken off of retail .
30% off, usually starts a week or two after the final drop of the season

cut n sew only - basically pants, shorts, sweats, and tops

no hats, tees, accessories, collabs, etc.

i ordered a coach and a ls two separate orders , i got the shiiping conf for the coach does that mean the ls got canceled, ( i ordered the ls first)

Last edited:
copped the mesh jersey, pocket tee and long sleeve antihero/supreme collab in store today, lets not forget about the hobo tool lol

something's coming. . .

AJ 1 x Spreeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmeeeeee

my body will never be ready for the pain if i was to strike out...
but srs, can you imagine sup logo on an icy AJ 1 sole.?!
happy.gif
 my head will explode

@jay2da3airjordan  check your pm sir.

damb aj1 x sup collab. winter drop doe.

camp pout 
i already got our chairs ready playas. now with a hobo tool i'll just bring some canned food and complete the look.
he was plotting on pocket tees since last week, wonder how he made out
Pocket tee shipped already.
but not my separate deck, knife, shirt order. 
mean.gif
 they playing if i don't get everything the same day

Guys ive been keeping track of the supreme checkout script and what i just found was that I THINK Supreme's Script Is changing constantly. Seems like the CC # and Verification # are changing on some timer. Looks like bots ar edead
it's def been changing throughout this season, you're very right
They switched the "Add To Cart" & "CC" id's

it was:

ATC:
"name=commit"

CC_IDs
"id=credit_card_number"
"id=credit_card_month"
"id=credit_card_year"
"id=credit_card_verification_value"

it's now:

ATC:
css=#add-remove-buttons > input[name="commit"]

CC_IDs
id=card_number
id=credit_card_month
id=credit_card_year
id=verif_value
yup, got a card error twice and was like wtf. i peeped that after i checked out like  
nerd.gif
 sup starting to GAF about this

i ordered a coach and a ls two separate orders , i got the shiiping conf for the coach does that mean the ls got canceled, ( i ordered the ls first)

They go by order numbers, I usually do things like that too when I'm worried about things selling out while I check out, get shipping notification on one item on Thursday, don't get the other item shipped until the next day or worse still the following Monday (which probably won't get picked up until Thursday)

rewssdssdsdsd
They go by order numbers, I usually do things like that too when I'm worried about things selling out while I check out, get shipping notification on one item on Thursday, don't get the other item shipped until the next day or worse still the following Monday (which probably won't get picked up until Thursday)
you alwasy helping me man repped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom