Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^What about the shipping address? Are they picky with even that and seeing orders from the same address? I just don't want my original order getting cancelled.

^^^^What about the shipping address? Are they picky with even that and seeing orders from the same address? I just don't want my original order getting cancelled.
Tried different card + different email, but didn't work.  Haven't tried different address yet though.

woke up late
frown.gif

any chance the pocket tee will restock?
There's always a chance! Want me to look out for you?

def see how this kills the transformers, but its only a temp fix, unless they do alternate this script

but doesnt explain if its an address, email addresss or even ip that prevents you from placing multiple orders

i just want 1 black and 1 red sandal!
One dude on IG has already put out a new supreme bot for the script change

def see how this kills the transformers, but its only a temp fix, unless they do alternate this script

but doesnt explain if its an address, email addresss or even ip that prevents you from placing multiple orders

One dude on IG has already put out a new supreme bot for the script change

Pretty sure they'll change it again fam..

i'm pretty sure it'll be like the foams wherein you can cop both :smokin :smokin

i think its good that bots aint working anymore, now its back to the old days where you needed that swiftness 
smokin.gif

i think its good that bots aint working anymore, now its back to the old days where you needed that swiftness :smokin
:lol: ok buddy you keep living in that fairytale land of yours

It's not a fairytale though...we're alive and well...and we've seen every bot failed today :lol: ..

Except they didn't all fail. It takes like 2 min to update the script if you know what you're doing.

Let me guess...you're a bot user huh

All I know is that in those 2 minutes that the bots had to be fixed, I managed to get the shirts that I wanted, and probably could have picked up the jersey if I'd been into the colors.

I pray for the day we go back to supnt being boring all only getting bumped every month lol.

Dam I'm a regret passing on everything but being broke sucks looks like I'll see you guys next season :frown: pray for me bros lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom