Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROb or AT, if those jerseys yaw copped are an L (white) and don't fit or you regret purchase (not up to your liking) i'll take em off you...

I didnt move enough $$ into my debit card acct i use on SUP and was a couple bucks short on copping the jersey (FAIL).

Only had enough for the pocket tee on that card... LMK...

ROb or AT, if those jerseys yaw copped are an L (white) and don't fit or you regret purchase (not up to your liking) i'll take em off you...

I didnt move enough $$ into my debit card acct i use on SUP and was a couple bucks short on copping the jersey (FAIL).

Only had enough for the pocket tee on that card... LMK...

I got you bro. Ill keep you updated.

B, I copped XL black
NO CAPS? 
nerd.gif

Got both tees I wanted in black..
Looking at this Chucky tee in white but I know I won't wear it but one time and wifey will then turn it into a sleep shirt,lol...

copped the benz shirt and the supreme sport and checked out... and on the second run i went after the jersey and got thru but card got declined... tried again and they sold out... i knew i shoulda copped the jersey first... oh well save money i guess

This is the first time that Supreme prevented me from copping two of the same items, even using different cards....hmm..

I'm pretty amazed that both towels haven't sold out yet with so many more people buying supreme . I guess towels do have a history of sitting though.

This is the first time that Supreme prevented me from copping two of the same items, even using different cards....hmm..
Same here, I forgot to cop the deck and can't even add an extra nalgene or bullet keychain 
mean.gif

Could've gotten an extra pocket tee in grey too. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom