Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copped a white pocket tee. I was hoping the black pocket tee had the black bogo on the back like the long sleeve.

smdh i got through on my jersey. got excited went to cop a red logo t and forgot to put my sz XL. wth am i gonna dp w a small

Cool got grey Pocket an black chucky I got lucky today cause I soooooo ****** up lol anyway dame screw prices on those jereseys I'd pay xtra 20 for hoodies

copped a white jersey & the Nalgene. hope a large in the jersey fits fine.

and for some unexplained reason my fingers started clicking on stuff and i put in a separate order for a navy pocket tee. i guess that what ya'll call gametime decision :smh:

Copped white Forty Deuce tee, man with a acid wash jacket layered on top...forget about it! :smokin

Started to cop Black but all i wear are black and grey tees.

I was so nervous. I had a surprise work meeting during release. Accidentally, put wrong size and color for pocket tee and redid my checkout and still copped grey pocket tee in my size, on my phone! I'm happy!

Was able to grab everything I really wanted. Tried to add a pocket t for the hell of it but was a bit too slow to checkout. Everyone should have been able to get the 1-2 things they really wanted today.

I was sent a sz. L Championship jersey instead of a sz M. Emailed them stating the issue. Rep told me to ship back for an exchange (to my surprise since I thought they were sold out). Day after it arrived, I was refunded the full amount of the jersey. Figured I got swindled out of a jersey. Called them several times, only got through to a rep 1x out of 6 calls. Eventually just gave up. 2-3 weeks later, a package arrived to my doorstep from Supreme. The correct size was delivered from Supreme. To my knowledge, I wasn't even charged for the new jersey.
Cool. I'll try this out then.

Used to be able to purchase the same item, but different colors, with different credit cards.  However, this time Supreme caught on 
nerd.gif

Wanted the pocket tee in both black and grey too...

Sadly this drop was pretty damn easy, everything seemed like it sat (minus the jersey and pocket tees in white)

My computer wasn't even working properly, had to order on my phone, i thought I was going to end up with nothing but I got what I wanted i feel blessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom