Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol am I the only one in love with the chucky tee? Brings back damned memories of me ******** in my pants.

Copped a white one but starting to think I shoulda copped grey

Last edited:

Lol am I the only one in love with the chucky tee? Brings back damned memories of me ******** in my pants.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Was able to grab everything I really wanted. Tried to add a pocket t for the hell of it but was a bit too slow to checkout. Everyone should have been able to get the 1-2 things they really wanted today.

THIS...

went in... came out with the White pocket, red 190E benzino, and a black trucker for a summer beater...

on to my work meeting like this...

thought about getting the white jersey but i already have the white and the red championship jersey from this season. decided to go black

copped a white jersey & the Nalgene. hope a large in the jersey fits fine.

and for some unexplained reason my fingers started clicking on stuff and i put in a separate order for a navy pocket tee. i guess that what ya'll call gametime decision :smh:
Same, hoping this L white jersey fits, I wear L in everything from supreme so should be coo though. I always talk myself into thinking I bought the wrong size

Sitting here staring at the green trucker on my screen, wondering if supreme would let me get two of the same item, just this one time.

Got the "unfortunately your card cannot be.." Screen, went back and it worked the second time. Hate that devil screen!

Didnt notice they switched up the graphic colors of the 190E tee on the blue, gray, green and red. That black Benz looks so dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom