Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the foams but haven't missed since. Hopin tomorrow I'll flourish. I used to wait for the email

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep it's le vein time all douches on net confirmed get ur links here get Thai here don't be left in the cold TBH if they hustle in shoulda said don't be left in the heat lol

What are your guesses as to what resell price will be on this hoodie, not because I want to sell it but because I'm pretty sure I'll miss and be looking at resell if I actually want it, just want your opinion/educated guess.

Last edited:
What are your guesses as to what resell price will be on this hoodie, not because I want to sell it but because I'm pretty sure I'll miss and be looking at resell if I actually want it, just want your opinion/educated guess.
$350 tops imo. 

honestly like 350 ath the minimum, only gonna go up from there. regretting letting go of my pcl joint that I got from the store. oh well tho.

300 is a steal, take it if you get it

My sources say:

Lebain
Marathon tank
Riot cut and sew tee
Memphis 5 panel
Pro bowl pillbox
Mesh shorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom