Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
which one of yall's gf did this?
laugh.gif

doubt the le bain hoody will resell for more than 300 if that, not mane people would rock

Last edited:
i feel like majority of people are copping it to resell, so you might have good chance at hustling for a good price if you strike out since 85% of stock will be on ebay lol, was expecting to see this thread blow up in past few hours wasn't as bad as i thought, but goodluck to the ones actually copping to rock
nthat.gif

NO LE BAIN HA-WHUUUUUT

I'm kidding. But it sold out quicker than anything this season. Also, no numbers in the link

Last edited:

I copped the black water shorts. Don't know whether I'm gonna keep them or not, all dependent on the length of them.

WHY THE F*** DID I DO THAT

^^^**
The tank sold out very quickly, but I doubt it'd be as hard as the Le Bain

Last edited:

NO LE BAIN HA-WHUUUUUT

I'm kidding. But it sold out quicker than anything this season. Also, no numbers in the link
 That doesn't mean there won't be numbers for the US drop. Same thing happened for the 20th anniversary drop if I'm not      mistaken.

Last edited:

That doesn't mean there won't be numbers for the US drop. Same thing happened for the 20th anniversary drop if I'm not      mistaken.
I'm not too sure, but now you mention it I don't recall numbers being in the link, so you might be right. There was numbers in the foam link though, right? Maybe it all depends on how hyped each item is in a particular country. I've got no idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom