Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not too sure, but now you mention it I don't recall numbers being in the link, so you might be right. There was numbers in the foam link though, right? Maybe it all depends on how hyped each item is in a particular country. I've got no idea
No I meant there weren't numbers in the UK drop for the 20th anniversary but they put them in for the US drop. Almost ruined my chance of getting a box logo tee.

No I meant there weren't numbers in the UK drop for the 20th anniversary but they put them in for the US drop. Almost ruined my chance of getting a box logo tee.
Sorry yeah, that's what I was trying to say. I don't remember numbers for the UK. If it's happened before, more than likely they'll do it again

Bad week to go on vacation and ask a helpful soul for proxy on Le Bain size large, huh?

#1059 Boise I'd a ***

After slating all over prints yesterday, just seen someone selling a PCL tshirt for £60. Surely it has to be a fake

Does anyone have a view all screen shot for the uk drop? Like where is lebain on the screen

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^

Yeah, that's what I got. Think it might be too small. The smalls sat for a while in black and red though

Nah, I thought you meant the shorts
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

My bad hahaha

Last edited:
Been lurking for a month, can finally post
happy.gif

Was on at 11:00, saw M, L, XL of Lebain but no S. Either went instantly or never existed. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom