Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Secret drop in store only this week. "Supreme air". Can't see it, but you pay to breath it. Only speculation at this point though...
supny used to smell great. nag champa x hype probably. 
laugh.gif

anyone else feel outta practice after a few weeks of meh drops?

not supreme related...

but for those of you who love the Champion collabs, Sears has 50% off all the champion hoodies, zip ups, and logo tees right now

Because he's a scamming clown lol. I don't get how ppl believe him & pay him but to each their own. Not my $ he's taking.
I mean I definitely got caught in the trap for a little while since I haven't been following sneakers or supreme for an extremely long amount of time. I finally realized that the information he puts out there is available to everyone if you look hard enough. Thank God I realized that before I dropped a bill on that ish haha. I would've kicked myself forever.

Thought about buying le bein to trade for bogo but last time I owned a box logo I swear I wore it like 2 times never cold enough in la for that sweater :frown:

Looks like I'm a miss sandals hoping they released with le Bain

Dudes going to be out here like that episode of Everybody Hates Chris with this Le Bain Hoodie..
Lol
But good luck to all who truly wants it...

Well i'm sure the links will have numbers in them due to the hype, so it's survival of the swiftest tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom