Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
100x100px-LS-c0d9c518_8ytfdz.gif

ima try and fail but best of luck to yall supreme heads that been waiting for this to drop since week 1 !

ima try and fail but best of luck to yall supreme heads that been waiting for this to drop since week 1 !

That would be me :smokin - I remember thinking, this must be dropping soon - especially since it's a hoodie and it's getting warmer out...

...nope, looks like I will be rocking this in 80 degree weather :tongue:..

Isn't it too early in the day to know for sure that its dropping tomorrow?
Indeed. Everyone's got hot sources, though! And many people (including myself) think they can wish this drop into existence so I'm doing my rain dance tonight.

I think it is a bit early. I believe the drops are confirmed based off of Japan's drop which will be in roughly 5 hours and 38 minutes. Feel free to step in and shame me if I'm wrong. I just always assumed that's how it worked.
Based off UK drops. Japan drops can vary from US drops.

I think it is a bit early. I believe the drops are confirmed based off of Japan's drop which will be in roughly 5 hours and 38 minutes. Feel free to step in and shame me if I'm wrong. I just always assumed that's how it worked.
Didn't Le Bain drop in Japan last month? Probably a bad way to measure USA drops. 

pass on le bain, but i hope they add random numbers to link so people can prosper
shaping up to be this way, but won't stop those in the know

no earlier than we heard about valid drops before, that's why i say. plenty of folk have sources and if not stopping by the shop at close does the trick. 

Still don't know how people don't know this
I did know Japan gets some different things but I didn't know if they were always COMPLETELY different or if Japan drops just had minor differences.

Didn't Le Bain drop in Japan last month? Probably a bad way to measure USA drops. 
I have no idea, I don't really follow the Japan drops.
Based off UK drops. Japan drops can vary from US drops.
So no one knows for sure until 5 AM EST on drop day? Then how is there always a drop list on the Supreme SS14 Facebook page Wed. Night?

People look inside the store. They set things up the night before. Some things are visible while others aren't.

Secret drop in store only this week. "Supreme air". Can't see it, but you pay to breath it. Only speculation at this point though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom