Not open for further replies.
Last cpl pages

So bringing things back to Supreme,

-No Le Bain today...again
-weak drop overall
-Boris raglans are really overpriced and you can make the same thing for $25
-Croc Camps are nice but not $78
-What will be the next collab? I'm hoping Disney

When does SS14 drops end for Supreme anyways?
i cant wait to end. first part of the season is cray !!! 

fast forward to fw14 pls.

@civickid96 @Malvern @mints @theLtrain @sthebest

Thanks for all the words and support fellas. Much appreciated. Tough time in my families lives right now, especially when dealing a life or death situation.

Back on topic; back croc back up.
Thanks AT. Got the black croc for my bro for his birthday. Coming up next week so hopefully I get it by then. Should be a nice birthday present, he likes Camps, croc print, and black.

I don't really post a lot, but my prayers go out to you AT. I've never experienced something like that, but I know it has to be hard. Stay strong.

Word AT .. I know what it's like family. My pops was a crackhead and has since, now recovered .. But not before he contracted HIV :frown:
I hope the best for you and the fam ...

@lburna8484 and @TheKidChuck Sorry for the delay, busy week, but the stickers have shipped

Last edited:
lol that @Dcypoe / sthebest sthebest convo. . .

:rofl:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

but at least in this thread we can remain civil. some of those other threads on NT is like a war zone :rolleyes

And don't get me started on the Supreme thread on Hypebeast

@BreezyHamilton that price definitely scared alot of people off. $110 for a raglan is absurd. If it was under $70 i would have went. But running a clothing line like i do makes you realize how big of a markup that Supreme is charging. I wonder if the price hike is because they had to pay Boris royalties for using his artwork

damn, kinda slept on that polo in mint. i feel like i can find it somewhere similar elsewhere tho. plus i like my collars buttoned down

Wish the best of luck to you and your family @Animal Thug can't even imagine how you are handling such sensitive situations and it's awesome that your able to share that with us

Picked up a tan camp in-store, i'd say hit up the flagship if your not trying to get hit with shipping
Glad you were able to pick up your camp homie!  I had you with the online if I didn't tell you this morning there was no line 
laugh.gif

Bro I've had a real rough morning dealing with some family problems
Sorry to hear you're having a rough day/week with the family issues AT but you'll figure it out. Welcome back to the thread!

Oh I keep mentioning this but I'll be at the Preme store this Friday or Saturday. I am trying to get a bunch of Taxi sticks but if anyone else needs something, I'm happy to look. Just have that PayPal ready haha

Last edited:

Sorry to hear you're having a rough day/week with the family issues AT but you'll figure it out. Welcome back to the thread!

Oh I keep mentioning this but I'll be at the Preme store this Friday or Saturday. I am trying to get a bunch of Taxi sticks but if anyone else needs something, I'm happy to look. Just have that PayPal ready haha
that lanyard 
frown.gif
 haha

I'll gladly delete my post as I don't want to poke the bears in power, but isn't what I posted fine? I have no particular product I'm attempting to sell, I'm asking people if they want me to look for/get anything for them in-store. Isn't that different?

Maybe just a general "Going to the store today, PM if you need something" works for future reference?

@Animal Thug  can you weigh in on an efficient way for someone to let fellow SupNTer's know they're going to the store and willing to oop? The Twitter account is cool but not really the best way
That's a good idea. That may circumvent all the "in the thread" part. Interested to hear AT's take, though, because I'd rather have some directions as to the proper way to do it without breaking the rules.

They caught me slipping today.. lol

"I thought you had a weekly meeting 1030-1130?"
roll.gif
roll.gif
 i can't even imagine my face, hitting the refresh button and using hotkeys to keep my 1059 status up. i went out to an late breakfast with my coworkers today and they couldn't believe it. i'm usually "hard at work" on my computer 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom