Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

They caught me slipping today.. lol

"I thought you had a weekly meeting 1030-1130?"
I remembered the Preme drop at 1:30 PM. Very uninterested in this weeks drop plus I'll be in the store so I can see most of the stuff up close and personal. I would have copped the black camp in store but I didn't want to risk them selling out so I just purchased online.

I hate to hear that @Animal Thug. Helping him is based solely on his desire to stop. I can only advise possibly training to use narcan. God forbid if he ODs and you are around that can save his life.
Jail might not help as suggested earlier. Drugs are readily accessible there. It's all on his will power to stop.

I hate to hear that @Animal Thug. Helping him is based solely on his desire to stop. I can only advise possibly training to use narcan. God forbid if he ODs and you are around that can save his life.
Jail might not help as suggested earlier. Drugs are readily accessible there. It's all on his will power to stop.
Jail only suggested as a stop gap measure, meaning if he's breaking into your house have him arrested.

Seems like the desire for the Le Bain grows more and more each week it doesn't drop. I remember only AT, myself, and just a few others talked about it. I can't say I'm surprised though.

I just hope people don't think this will be like the PCL drop. It's not touching the PCL items in terms of resell value which I believe most are going after it for.

Oh yeah, they can **** off with that croc strap price. :lol: I still regret getting rid of last year's croc strap.

Seems like the desire for the Le Bain grows more and more each week it doesn't drop. I remember only AT, myself, and just a few others talked about it. I can't say I'm surprised though.

I just hope people don't think this will be like the PCL drop. It's not touching the PCL items in terms of resell value which I believe most are going after it for.

Oh yeah, they can **** off with that croc strap price.
laugh.gif
I still regret getting rid of last year's croc strap.
I love Le Bain because of the artist, Manet. I've said it before but I like when Preme does something with a bit more substance. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for naked Valkyries and weird stuff like that, but I prefer the history of Le Bain. As for the croc strap camp, I only bought it for my brother. He'll enjoy it, and for his birthday, I don't really care about the price tag. Alternate option was some DS BC3's so... I made the cheap decision haha.

the Le Bain hoodie just isn't for me, I hope you guys that really want one get it. I've been intrigued by the brand for a few seasons, but never really waded into the thread, lots of good info and familiar screen names posting in here. And I managed to get 1 of the things i wanted from this season.

So awesome to see a sense of reality and self-awareness during the thread for one of our own going through a tough time. I know we joke around a lot and have to ether people on occasion, but this really is one of my favorite, if not my favorite thread on NT. The outpour of genuine care and advice given to @animalthug  gave me a lot of hope in a really negative society that we live in. Also to see everyone share their own family and in some cases personal battles really made me feel thankful, as strange as that sounds. I had an uncle that I was very close to, hit rock bottom with substance addiction and sadly he passed away. To see that random strangers on the internet have gone through the same experiences and in cases, worse, made me thankful to be a part of such an awesome community as this. Reading through all those pages made me reflect on how short life really is and to be appreciate all experiences both negative and positive.

So awesome to see a sense of reality and self-awareness during the thread for one of our own going through a tough time. I know we joke around a lot and have to ether people on occasion, but this really is one of my favorite, if not my favorite thread on NT. The outpour of genuine care and advice given to @animalthug
 gave me a lot of hope in a really negative society that we live in. Also to see everyone share their own family and in some cases personal battles really made me feel thankful, as strange as that sounds. I had an uncle that I was very close to, hit rock bottom with substance addiction and sadly he passed away. To see that random strangers on the internet have gone through the same experiences and in cases, worse, made me thankful to be a part of such an awesome community as this. Reading through all those pages made me reflect on how short life really is and to be appreciate all experiences both negative and positive.

i feel the same way. I feel like us thread regulars are connected. Granted im no Supreme OG but im very glad that i decided to stick around week after week.

As for the Le Bain resell, it simply wont be there because PCL has the Floral hype going for it. Just about anything with a floral print is a huge seller these days. However Le Bain is a beautiful hoody, i just imagine the type of outfits i can put together wearing that.

And while i like the Boris raglans, i cant stuff like that around my girl's son (he's 11). Come to think of it, its pretty impractical for anyone to wear

Sucha ****** drop. I need that slippers before I go vacay next month lol
i try to not say that kinda thing, because for some i'm sure they were looking forward to the raglans more than anything else this year. 

So awesome to see a sense of reality and self-awareness during the thread for one of our own going through a tough time. I know we joke around a lot and have to ether people on occasion, but this really is one of my favorite, if not my favorite thread on NT. The outpour of genuine care and advice given to @animalthug  gave me a lot of hope in a really negative society that we live in. Also to see everyone share their own family and in some cases personal battles really made me feel thankful, as strange as that sounds. I had an uncle that I was very close to, hit rock bottom with substance addiction and sadly he passed away. To see that random strangers on the internet have gone through the same experiences and in cases, worse, made me thankful to be a part of such an awesome community as this. Reading through all those pages made me reflect on how short life really is and to be appreciate all experiences both negative and positive.
pimp.gif

i feel the same way. I feel like us thread regulars are connected. Granted im no Supreme OG but im very glad that i decided to stick around week after week.

As for the Le Bain resell, it simply wont be there because PCL has the Floral hype going for it. Just about anything with a floral print is a huge seller these days. However Le Bain is a beautiful hoody, i just imagine the type of outfits i can put together wearing that.

And while i like the Boris raglans, i cant stuff like that around my girl's son (he's 11). Come to think of it, its pretty impractical for anyone to wear
pcl was/is just insane. i didn't fit the shorts so i sold for resale prices and it was crazy. i just gave the cruiser to my little sister to learn how to skate a few weeks ago

Come to think of it, its pretty impractical for anyone to wear
Pretty much. Unless you're a "F society" type person that wears things to be forward and get a rise. I get that not everyone feels the same about nudity (culturally, that is) and in a sense we shouldn't be so concerned with a naked body on a shirt. But the fact is that people in the US are not so OK with nudity in public (just talking about wearing shirts with nudity, not being actually nude in public).

Was really looking forward to the croc camp cap. But when i realized it was $78 shipped i was like nope.

Last edited:
just noticed the black croc strap has a black strap instead of brown after i ordered it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom