Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fiance surprised me and copped the Tan croc camp for me; she really just made my day with that..

good ish fam!!

Now if I could only talk my lady into copping me supreme...

She's only copped once for me (supreme snoopy/Vietnam Snap from SS12 since she's part Viet), I gotta get her to go for some high dollar items, lol....

AT sighting

My fiance surprised me and copped the Tan croc camp for me; she really just made my day with that..

i love when they buy stuff for us and out of nowhere too :smokin

Bro I've had a real rough morning dealing with some family problems, and I was sitting here at work with the tan croc in my cart just contemplating whether I wanted to drop $80 on a hat...so than I said F it, I'll cop......but than I cart jacked.

2 minutes later she texts me a screen-shot of her confirmation number with the tan croc camp :nthat: ....the little things in life like that can be so satisfying.

Last edited:
Bro I've had a real rough morning dealing with some family problems, and I was sitting here at work with the tan croc in my cart just contemplating whether I wanted to drop $80 on a hat...so than I said F it, I'll cop......but than I cart jacked.

2 minutes later she texts me a screen-shot of her confirmation number with the tan croc camp
nthat.gif
....the little things in life like that can be so satisying.
nthat.gif

Glad to see you back man.

Grabbed the croc strap in tan and Boris slave in white, topless slaves...had to, so sick!!!

Last edited:
Anyody know how the quality on the aspen warm up pants are? Was thinking about copping for camping purposes

2 minutes later she texts me a screen-shot of her confirmation number with the tan croc camp :nthat: ....the little things in life like that can be so satisying.
Damn it worked out perfect. Props dude

Best wishes to your family AT
'

Thanks fam. I got a little brother who's hooked on heroin and he somehow manages to steal money from me last night (300) , he's become a professional thief and a drug addict. I really don't know how to deal with it anymore..

Oh man, I hope he hits bottom and asks for help before things get any worse. I've sadly had to deal with a lot of friends problems and most got back on their feet after finding a program that worked for them.

best of luck to you and your family.

'

Thanks fam. I got a little brother who's hooked on heroin and he somehow manages to steal money from me last night (300) , he's become a professional thief and a drug addict. I really don't know how to deal with it anymore..

Damn my G, that some serious stuff to be goin thru...

I wish ur fam the best, i know it has to be TOUGH since its kin....

Your fam is in #SUPNT's prayers brother!

Look into alternative treatments (IN mexico and Costa Rica) that use psychadelics to ween off heroin... Its illegal in the US per the FDA, but has been shown to work... Its left field, but worth a shot...

A good friend of mine (close frat bruh) worked at a clinic in CR and has seen the changes first hand... Didn't believe it until he told me about it, also saw a special on VICE about it...

Good luck bruh...

Last edited:
She probably cart jacked you AT :lol:

I told her the same thing lol we were cracking up.

Oh man, I hope he hits bottom and asks for help before things get any worse. I've sadly had to deal with a lot of friends problems and most got back on their feet after finding a program that worked for them.

best of luck to you and your family.

Thank you bro, I made a post about him about 7 months ago on how he robbed me for eleven pairs of Jays/nikes and he offed them all on craigslist for literally dirt cheap - and he still hasn't learned his lesson. I'm beyond confused now. I don't know what else to do with him. But that's neither here nor there, so I won't get into it too much now..

Last edited:
I told her the same thing lol we were cracking up.
Thank you bro, I made a post about him about 7 months ago on how he robbed me for eleven pairs of Jays/nikes and he offed them all on craigslist for literally dirt cheap - and he still hasn't learned his lesson. I'm beyond confused now. I don't know what else to do with him. But that's neither here nor there, so I won't get into it too much now..
Tough love man. Jail is tough but it can help

'

AT don't hesitate to hit me or anyone up if ya just need someone to talk to brother. I know we all joke around and have fun in this thread and on NT in general, but I have met some great people on here that have offered me some sound conversations during hardships. I had an uncle that I was very close with, deal with the same issues and it really took a toll on both my family and I, as I'm sure it is doing the same to you. I don't know where I'm going with this, but if you ever need a friend to vent you know we got you famb.

'

Praying for you and your family bro. Tough to see things like that happen too, especially when it involves loved ones.

2 minutes later she texts me a screen-shot of her confirmation number with the tan croc camp :nthat: ....the little things in life like that can be so satisfying.

don't cancel the order haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom