Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
:x :x :x that's how much you paid?

Lol you dudes nosey. I paid 2 bills. Definitely worth it (in my eyes) IF authentic. If not, I need to get my money back (have done it before unfortunately. always be safe and have the seller guarantee authenticity via paypal). I'm leaning towards authentic, I just need to take quality pics.

For those who are judging the authenticity: please refer to the link I posted. The pics are much better there.

I have a fairly reliable source that says no lebain, Jesus jersey or slides tomorrow. But well find out soon.

Compared it with my other tees (purchased from soho shop). Passes all the tests except the red in the box logo on the tag seems a tad bit darker. Nervous about that

Wel
I was referencing his "or if they are even going to drop anything" question, apparently needed to add /sarcasm
Well they had several "bye-weeks" in S/S '13 if I remember correctly. I may be wrong... Drops might have just been too weak to remember lol

Just sent seller a text stating how multiple people think it's fake. Ole boy flipped out on me saying he doesn't care what they say, and that it's been sitting in his closet for close to a decade. Need some more opinions before I make myself look by swearing it's not legit :smh:

Just sent seller a text stating how multiple people think it's fake. Ole boy flipped out on me saying he doesn't care what they say, and that it's been sitting in his closet for close to a decade. Need some more opinions before I make myself look by swearing it's not legit :smh:

have you posted the shirt on other forums? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom