Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really bummed that I missed this! Really want that white hat:/

Yeah I'm willing to spend 70 on it, any more than that and they can keep it. Although it looks like they haven't had much problems moving product this season.
I think the tank will go for $78 and the L/S  $98 - $108 retail.

it doesnt even make sense to drop the Le Bain anymore. next week will be the middle of May and who buys a hoody with summer approaching in a few weeks?

i wish they were dropping a tee as well.

Last edited:
I had a few and never got hemmed up.

I had this one but it was Dizzizit

Actually a few Dizzizit

This kim k t

an LRG **** and hits tee, cant find a pic.

The brand **** (Two In The Shirt) had just came out and I had a few of those too.

Last edited:

@rayray3thousand
 Buffalo Bills fan from Hawaii???

Nah. You gotta explain this b 
laugh.gif
Haha even some people in Buffalo aren't Bills fans.
grew up during the Tecmo Bowl era... people were running hard with Bo Jackson and Walter Payton so I had to air it out on em with Jim Kelly and company... not to mention Bruce Smith and Cornelius Bennet on the defensive side.

was told at a young age, "we have no pro teams here, so find the one you like, and stick with them no matter what".... thus my painful marriage to the Bills began

4 super bowl loses in a row, and a 13 year playoff drought, and we are still together (but sleep on seperate beds)
Started school in buffalo almost 3 years ago. Never seen a city so committed to punishing themselves like they do here.

I think 2 seasons ago they started the season 4-0 (with a W over the pats). They were making plans for a superbowl parade before Halloween. I kid you not.

Then the bills revealed that theyre still the bills. As they do every year.

Dont get me wrong. The loyalty is unbiasedly 2nd to none and totally admirable. But good grief, if I hear 'next year is our year' again...
laugh.gif

Bless your hart.

Last edited:

reselling at it's finest lmao. 
stuff like this is why hyped drops can end up being as easy as other drops. the stupidity of outsiders smh. i remember actually being kinda shook about the foams dropping, until i realized half these "resellers" didn't know sh&t about the site.

Lol and if they drop bane tomorrow im totally screwed bc my oncology final is the same time as teh drop. 10-1150.

Started school in buffalo almost 3 years ago. Never seen a city so committed to punishing themselves like they do here.

I think 2 seasons ago they started the season 4-0 (with a W over the pats). They were making plans for a superbowl parade before Halloween. I kid you not.

Then the bills revealed that theyre still the bills. As they do every year.

Dont get me wrong. The loyalty is unbiasedly 2nd to none and totally admirable. But good grief, if I hear 'next year is our year' again...:lol:

Bless your hart.

Where you go to school? Graduated NU 09

Fellas, need a legit check. This is my Grail that I've been hunting down for the last few years. Wouldn't settle for anything less than ds. Can't be rocking another man's worn shirt.

Anyway, is this legit? It looks good to me, but need confirmation. Spent a pretty penny. If its fugazi, I. Can file a PayPal claim since he guaranteed it authentic.

The watermark is indeed on the back of the tag, just couldn't capture it w my phone

[/IMG]

Fellas, need a legit check. This is my Grail that I've been hunting down for the last few years. Wouldn't settle for anything less than ds. Can't be rocking another man's worn shirt.

Anyway, is this legit? It looks good to me, but need confirmation. Spent a pretty penny. If its fugazi, I. Can file a PayPal claim since he guaranteed it authentic.

The watermark is indeed on the back of the tag, just couldn't capture it w my phone

[/quote]
i'd say nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom