Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS x1000. Theres no better feeling than stunting for YOURSELF. Look good, feel good, do good. What's GOOD?
whats really good 
pimp.gif

@rayray3thousand
 Buffalo Bills fan from Hawaii???

Nah. You gotta explain this b :lol:
Haha even some people in Buffalo aren't Bills fans.

grew up during the Tecmo Bowl era... people were running hard with Bo Jackson and Walter Payton so I had to air it out on em with Jim Kelly and company... not to mention Bruce Smith and Cornelius Bennet on the defensive side.

was told at a young age, "we have no pro teams here, so find the one you like, and stick with them no matter what".... thus my painful marriage to the Bills began

4 super bowl loses in a row, and a 13 year playoff drought, and we are still together (but sleep on seperate beds)

grew up during the Tecmo Bowl era... people were running hard with Bo Jackson and Walter Payton so I had to air it out on em with Jim Kelly and company... not to mention Bruce Smith and Cornelius Bennet on the defensive side.

was told at a young age, "we have no pro teams here, so find the one you like, and stick with them no matter what".... thus my painful marriage to the Bills began

4 super bowl loses in a row, and a 13 year playoff drought, and we are still together (but sleep on seperate beds)
Hahaha tecmo bowl. I loved the high five animations when you scored a touchdown because it was broken down into 3 pictures. Oh when games were fun, extremely challenging, and had the graphics of a 4 year old's drawing.

I'm glad someone asked about the Hanes shirts. I was bummed after missing out on the BOGO and Taxi tee and ordered them, I only have 1 question that doesn't seemed to have been answered yet. Are the shirts Made in the USA? I know Hanes makes some of their stuff here and imports a lot, so I'd be interesting in finding out. Not that it matters since my pack will be here tomorrow.

I'm glad someone asked about the Hanes shirts. I was bummed after missing out on the BOGO and Taxi tee and ordered them, I only have 1 question that doesn't seemed to have been answered yet. Are the shirts Made in the USA? I know Hanes makes some of their stuff here and imports a lot, so I'd be interesting in finding out. Not that it matters since my pack will be here tomorrow.

i'm assuming these will shrink a bit too right? and is it that thin? I'm reading its a bit thicker than other hanes shirts. anyways i ordered a M :smokin

My brother accidentally ordered a pack of the hanes tees with his bot.

probably the most reasonable justification i've heard for someone buying them..

My brother accidentally ordered a pack of the hanes tees with his bot.

probably the most reasonable justification i've heard for someone buying them..

They're only $6 over retail, if you can toss them in an order with something else it's not that bad.

I really couldn't justify the extra 6 bucks for plain white ts that I wear to the gym or to sleep, but to each his own. I don't hate on what makes others happy, but still lol. 

you can get a 5 pack on ebay for $15 shipped

I understand the value of a logo though.

I paid $42 for my plain white tee with a box logo

Last edited:

This picture made me consider buying them at one point. It's clean, but again, more of a personal amusement. :lol:

Yeah I'm willing to spend 70 on it, any more than that and they can keep it. Although it looks like they haven't had much problems moving product this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom