Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellas, need a legit check. This is my Grail that I've been hunting down for the last few years. Wouldn't settle for anything less than ds. Can't be rocking another man's worn shirt.

Anyway, is this legit? It looks good to me, but need confirmation. Spent a pretty penny. If its fugazi, I. Can file a PayPal claim since he guaranteed it authentic.

The watermark is indeed on the back of the tag, just couldn't capture it w my phone

[/quote]
I thought having the 'Supreme' watermark on the back of the tag is what proves the shirt to be 100% Authentic.  If not, can anyone else enlighten me as to how you can spot fakes as well?

Also, just got my Taxi tee and Box logo deck in the mail...initially thought I got 1x Taxi sticker with the tee but found out there was another one hidden in the bag with the deck [img]https://statich.niketalk.com/smilies/smokin.gif

Fake, don't buy.

RIF DOS just said fake as well. Smh. Just spoke to paypal though, they said I'll be gettinf refunded, may take thirty days though :smh:

Oh well, the hunt for my grail continues....

That's a pretty obvious fake too. You really shouldn't have purchased at all.

Last edited:
Dame them Hanes shrink an funny thing is they shrank to 3 diff sizes lol so def go up a size if u wanting jus to wear an to whoever ask there made in hati an yes there diff than ones in target these are the older style ones that I used to like supreme only place I found them left in the style

Loop tag = fake
Didn't know it was that easy to spot a fake 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Deadstock Supreme Kermit box logo t shirt. Guaranteed authentic, beyond rare, shirt tag has straight Supreme hologram on it as seen in picture.  Shirt is a size large and new with tags. Please don't bother me with accusations and threats as to the the authenticity of this shirt. I bought it at the Supreme store in SoHo and it has sat in a closet since.
mean.gif

hoping for that blue memphis 5 panel and cradle to the grave trucker tomorrow...hopefully we get some decent stuff, that boris drop will sit just like most of DK did

Here's hoping that's the case. I'm really excited for the Boris stuff, even though I'll probably wear it very selectively, I mean topless slaves don't really work when you're out for dinner.

So No Le Bain is the word again starting to think it might not drop anymore, another week the wallet can rest if it doesn't drop tomorrow.

Looking like it. 

I'll check for LeBain just in case. But finally those linen croc camps drop. That's 1/2 NEEDED piecea left in this season. Black will be copped. 

Hoping the block print shirts hits the sale in june/july. Also wouldnt mind the camo tanks that showed up in Japan 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom