Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came home to this, f$&ck everything

Have to remember to clear out a block of time around 10am CST on Thursday. I need to get something from that collection, I loved his work growing up, and still think he's done some of the best movie posters of all time.

Have to remember to clear out a block of time around 10am CST on Thursday. I need to get something from that collection, I loved his work growing up, and still think he's done some of the best movie posters of all time.
We don't know what's dropping this Thursday until Wednesday night or London drop.  Initially when I saw the Boris Vallejo preview, I thought it was Frank Frazetta's work.

How do returns work? Specifically do you need to wait for an email regarding return shipping? I filled out the request.
And how do you spend store credit?

How do returns work? Specifically do you need to wait for an email regarding return shipping? I filled out the request.
And how do you spend store credit?
Online store credit is somewhat confusing to use. It's tied to your email address that you used to make the original purchase. You have to input all your info address, cc info, etc, hit process, THEN a button will appear giving you the option to use your store credit. Not the best method imo, but it works. It will slow you down an extra 1-2 sec during checkout tho. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom