Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
at that gif
LMAO

I LIKED THE OTHER ONE HE POSTED BETTER BEFORE DA EDIT

Question re: international shipping. 

Someone wants to buy from me overseas but wants it sent as a gift value >$50 for an item over that in value. I'm ooping so don't want to be screwed just for helping out. What am i risking going this route? (Buyer paid through verified PP). And how can i best protect myself?

Someone wants to buy from me overseas but wants it sent as a gift value >$50 for an item over that in value. I'm ooping so don't want to be screwed just for helping out. What am i risking going this route? (Buyer paid through verified PP). And how can i best protect myself?
This should have no effect on your PP protection so long as you get tracking and deliv. confirmation.

I've entered skate contests too. And then after the skating was done I threw my trash and ticket stub away, went nuts at the product toss, and drove home.

product tosses FTW

get sig confirmation too... doesn't hurt to take a pic of the package before you send out either just to be safe...

PM me if he tries any shenanigans, I am pretty good with the paypal verbage

need an epic pic to win. thinking bout taking a monitor/tv into library with my ps4 and destroying everyone's finals week studying with a nice little cod tourney of sorts.

anybody stopping by the shop today? friend wants a red landyard but might not make it there in time (damn jordan relaunch 
laugh.gif
)

Man got THREE of my Taxi tees in & NONE have came w/ a sticker so far 
mean.gif

Hoping at least one of my 2 remaining orders has one 
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom