Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol hey he put on for the jersey. The crowd was probably like why is that man rocking a jersey that has ornament fixtures on it

have a seat little boy... dudes on here upload nice orderly screen shots of the drops which makes it easier for us adults to see exactly what is releasing

And I take it this is your first season copping? Cuz this post makes zero sense lmao. I guess as an "adult", your ignorant self would know that drops aren't know until wednesday unless it's a collab or commemorative drop. Your seat is located directly outside of this thread bruh. FOH with your asinine comments b

Last edited:
have a seat little boy... dudes on here upload nice orderly screen shots of the drops which makes it easier for us adults to see exactly what is releasing

And I take it this is your first season copping? Cuz this post makes zero sense lmao. I guess as an "adult", your ignorant self would know that drops aren't know until wednesday unless it's a collab or commemorative drop. Your seat is located directly outside of this thread bruh. FOH with your asinine comments b

ronaldcinho ronaldcinho Joined: 1/2014
Renaldo Balkman Renaldo Balkman Entered skate contests: 1996-99 while rocking Supreme stuff before you were even probably born

I've earned enough cred on this site not to have to explain myself, nor justify rationale behind a post... you want an argument? go tell your mom to separate your colors and whites when washing your clothes since there is a 99% chance you live at home... but as for me, this is the last time I waste time typing regarding anything regarding you

Mods - edit if necessary, my last time posting regarding this...scouts honor

Oookay.. at the overreaction and unnecessary join date citation, after overreacting with the Dwight gif-ing and adult talk, when asking for unavailable drop info.

ronaldcinho ronaldcinho Joined: 1/2014
Renaldo Balkman Renaldo Balkman Entered skate contests: 1996-99 while rocking Supreme stuff before you were even probably born

I've earned enough cred on this site not to have to explain myself, nor justify rationale behind a post... you want an argument? go tell your mom to separate your colors and whites when washing your clothes since there is a 99% chance you live at home... but as for me, this is the last time I waste time typing regarding anything regarding you

My mans if you've been down then you wouldn't have even made that stupid post in the first place. Who has drop lists more than 4 days before Thursday? NO ONE. Go fly a kite with your ignorant a** b. Your attacks are stupid none the less, you sound like an idiot. "Rocking supreme in skate contests from 96-99 before you were probably even born" "go to tell your mom to seperate you laundry, you probably live at home". Well idk if you can do math, but if I were born (not confirming or denying) after 96-99 wouldn't I have to live at home? LMAO.

Either way, I'm an adult and I obviously use common sense before I make stupid posts like your's. You can take all that supreme that you wore in the 90's as well as your site cred and go fly a kite b.

@ronaldcinho Joined: 1/2014
@rayray3thousand Entered skate contests: 1996-99 while rocking Supreme stuff before you were even probably born

"OG" Supreme head asking for info that won't be known 'til Wednesday.

Last edited:
I've entered skate contests too. And then after the skating was done I threw my trash and ticket stub away, went nuts at the product toss, and drove home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom