Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

finally got my taxi tee. 

no taxi stickers. 
mean.gif
You too huh? I gotta single box logo, like I got enough of them give me a taxi driver sticker instead damn

Last edited:
Dunno if anyone else copped the paisly polo a few weeks ago but damn peice went under radar

Excuse the "bro-ness" in the pic, 10year reunion for travel hockey team and we won gold at a can/am tournament, very hammered lmao

Today 
Damn man a 10 year travel hockey reunion? My 10 year would be this year too. Fuuuuck I've lost contact with my team, wish I hadn't. I need to start playing again.... **** I miss it.

Fresh sticker collect! I legit am upset I slept on the Joan of Arc Tee, your sticker just brought out that sadness haha

Last edited:
Damn man a 10 year travel hockey reunion? My 10 year would be this year too. Fuuuuck I've lost contact with my team, wish I hadn't. I need to start playing again.... **** I miss it.

Ya man 2000-04. 87 pittsburgh amature pens. Won pee wee world championship in quebec. Played tons of games. Hooked up for this can am tourny and took home gold. Our parents had just as much fun seeing eachother again and hanging...good times. And repped

Fresh sticker collect! I legit am upset I slept on the Joan of Arc Tee, your sticker just brought out that sadness haha

Funny you say this. Washed my sheets threw them in the washer as I unfold the sheets, my Joan or arc tee comes tumbling out of the dryer legit almost blew up. Image is cracking now and it got a little faded :frown:

my small collection, (have 50+ red box stickers)

Have a f bush, misfit and The kids will have their say on my laptop

Last edited:
I threw these up for sale yesterday and couldn't believe someone offered $45 for the lot, paypal gift

paid for my box logo tee, and I still got 50+ stickers that I actually like   
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom