Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost threw out the toothpicks over the weekend, anyone wants them for some stickers? Especially the Cross x money one

Only keeping 2 & ooping the rest to NT sooo...
well make that clear next time, can be a bit confusing when you post "got THREE of MY Taxi tees"...can you really blame me for my post 
eyes.gif

Last edited:

Only keeping 2 & ooping the rest to NT sooo...
Got nothing against you homie but you got 5 taxi tees. Even if you're ooping 3/5 to NTers, some NTers (like me) got nothing from that release so gotta be grateful for what you have. I'm going to the NYC store this weekend to get some Sticks for @LTrain23  and if I can get a bunch I'll grab some for you, cool?

Guys I have a question about the lanyard.

I usually only carry my mom's house key but do you think I could put her car keys on it and still swing it around in the hallway? It'd probably just be on Fridays

Guys I have a question about the lanyard.

I usually only carry my mom's house key but do you think I could put her car keys on it and still swing it around in the hallway? It'd probably just be on Fridays

If no one answers before I get home I will do some scientific tests on how many keys it can swing without breaking... Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom