Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any good stores that might sell Supreme, or even any good Skate shops/sneaker boutiques in Toronto? 

Heading there in a few weeks.  

Are there any good stores that might sell Supreme, or even any good Skate shops/sneaker boutiques in Toronto? 

Supreme is sold at supreme. If it's sold anywhere else, it's a consignment shop with marked up prices. 

Supreme is sold at supreme. If it's sold anywhere else, it's a consignment shop with marked up prices. 
I'm aware.  As most sneaker boutiques have mark up as well that i'm used to even in Chicago (Succezz, etc).  

Even a place like Rif Dos in LA, etc.. I'm just looking for cool places to check out in Toronto.  
smile.gif

Haven, Livestock, Adrift, Hammer, Nomad, Capsule, Stussy, Blue Tile Lounge Skateshop

@af1 1982  

Nomad used to be a legit Supreme retailer. Last season they got was SS2012.

Supreme doesn't wholesale in North America anymore though.

Last edited:

Check out the Canada forum and Toronto thread on here, that should help. sharkin pretty much broke down all the stores to hit perfectly. Nomad was an official retailer for Supreme, but they stopped carrying the line in 2012.

got my bogo with a cross sticker :smokin

lowkey wanted the taxi sticker though >D

I got a cross sticker with my box logo too. Glad I got the taxi driver stickers in store. Really want the mini have a nice day stickers

To fightontrojan

Sharkin pretty much covered it all. If you leave the downtown core you can always check out Vaughan mills and the vault is around there. Check out the Canada forum for sales.

Prices are pretty high here and stock of good stuff is mostly sold out. If you need a oop in Canada let me know, I owe you one for all the early links

To fightontrojan

Sharkin pretty much covered it all. If you leave the downtown core you can always check out Vaughan mills and the vault is around there. Check out the Canada forum for sales.

Prices are pretty high here and stock of good stuff is mostly sold out. If you need a oop in Canada let me know, I owe you one for all the early links
The vault is now SVP. Its pretty trash now. Not worth goin to vaughn for. I can try to get you a pass to the nike employee store. Might get lucky and find something nice for cheap. Im sure supremeape supremeape or DYNAMICS DYNAMICS can also get you a pass.

Last edited:
The vault is now SVP. Its pretty trash now. Not worth goin to vaughn for. I can try to get you a pass to the nike employee store. Might get lucky and find something nice for cheap. Im sure @SupremeApe or @DiPlOmAt TDOt can also get you a pass.
Dude that would be awesome if you could!  Is it in downtown?  I'll be staying pretty much at the Rogers Center.  Coming in for Avicii with a few girls 
smokin.gif

Gone forever, then homie trying to sell it to you for $100000000
i look at some of the stuff on the bay and dudes who don't know a box logo from their a#$ charging 400 for a tee talking about the "ultra-premium-rare-once-in-a-lifetime" shirt - price lowered to 390, not taking offers" 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom