Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think London got shut down either.  There's still Tokyo too
Japan got like six stores 
mean.gif

Often times pre orders are much cheaper than resell prices though... Otherwise pre orders would be pointless. However when releases are surprisingly easier than expected occasionally resell is cheaper than the pre order prices. Either way I don't know anything and I don't own any Supreme (yet) besides a DEEZ NUTZ pin I bought so my info could be saved in my computer.

I never understand why so many people line up, knowing they'll be leaving empty handed.
when the red dunks dropped, they were available almost throughout the day..
the shops got hundreds of pairs, and a lot of people doubled up...

if nike every make a supreme Yeezy. all hell would break loose. i bet fools be pepper spraying cops too if that shoe drop.

enough of this foamposite crap, can we get a simple box logo tee? its been a while since theyve dropped one. i sold my grey box logo hoody last year because im not a huge sweatshirt guy.

if nike every make a supreme Yeezy. all hell would break loose. i bet fools be pepper spraying cops too if that shoe drop.

Id be like World War Z for real. Another thing that could cause that type of hysteria is a Supreme Jordan 1 OG release.

Any other sites like ProjectBlitz with massive amounts of Supreme Product for resell to sift through???? eBay is annoying because you see the same things over & over again.

I never understand why so many people line up, knowing they'll be leaving empty handed.

When I camped for the dunks I was 175 in line got a pair then went back thru the line a second time and got another pair. Both my size (10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom