Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any word on what else is dropping besides shorts/tank and foams?
People's heart rates when the clock strikes 1000 EDT tomorrow.

roll.gif

def gonna try getting these and then sell them for a million dollars! 
laugh.gif

the sneaker game has been in the trash can for years now...I might as well try to pay some bills off it 

It's a good thing that this release got cancelled, someone was BOUND to get hurt the way things were shaping up.

I don't understand why these brands can't take note of the current state of the game and do something to completely change the way these releases go, to be fair, and to stop promoting the image that all sneakerheads are mindless sheep ready to drop their money on the next hottest product. 

I wonder how many of those pre-order listings on ebay have been cancelled as a result of these shut down releases
roll.gif

It's a good thing that this release got cancelled, someone was BOUND to get hurt the way things were shaping up.

I don't understand why these brands can't take note of the current state of the game and do something to completely change the way these releases go, to be fair, and to stop promoting the image that all sneakerheads are mindless sheep ready to drop their money on the next hottest product. 
Like what? There is no fair way to go about these releases, someone will always game the system.

it seems like these shoes were overproduced and the only way for supreme to save face and sell out inventory quickly is by putting everything online

i'm not buying this IS cancellation stuff...people aren't that crazy during releases

and it's supreme. . .they do this every thursday

i'm calling hype

Last edited:

Like what? There is no fair way to go about these releases, someone will always game the system.
Realistically sitting down and actually making a concerted after through research and testing would be a start. Simply keeping things the way they are, it will never improve. 

Ya'll think I'm playing when I say someone was bound to get hurt or even die because of material.

it seems like these shoes were overproduced and the only way for supreme to save face and sell out inventory quickly is by putting everything online

i'm not buying this IS cancellation stuff...people aren't that crazy during releases

i'm calling hype
idk man... foams make people see red. When was the last time that many people were on lafayette street to where NYPD had to show up and start disbanding it?

i'm calling hype
yep 

no way brick & mortar stores not selling these in-store some way some how 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom