Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
i liked the Sioxsie to a point. its retail price was what held me back tbh. and that it would be pretty hard to match on a 1-2 times a week basis

Same exact things that held me back. Love the pink/purple, even the black hoodie was cool. At the end of the day it's kind of hard to get the most use out of the pink/purple for that price.

I woulda kept that! I think that's cool it makes yours a little different. As long as there it doesn't affect the structural integrity, I think little mishaps like that are cool

Same thing I thought....like the bruins from a few years back that had world world on the heel

anyway, now that that drop is pretty much history, any speculations on next week? im almost certain either le bain or foams will drop. probably not both. leaning towards le bain. they need to get that out while the weather is still letting hoodies be wearable lol.

Had to return my Championship Jersey today b/c the tag was flipped.

Extra rare.

May have the Cubist button up available for a oop to a fellow member if the member who wanted it doesnt respond to me tonight. I didnt want it and only copped it as a favor to him.

quick question. copped the champion x supreme hoodie today. was wondering how it fits? and if the quality is worse than regular supreme hoodies since it is a champion x supreme piece?

went to the NY store at 3 thinking the crushers are sitting. Now I'm this close to trading my white classic logo snap for anyone that got a tan crusher

Just got caught up. Had to dip out on an appointment right after the drop, so I didn't get to chat...
From the preview, the Pink Panther Henley was one of my favorite items. When i got to the page this morning and saw that price, I was like :stoneface: . No way I could pay that much money for what is basically a t-shirt. Did manage to get my Paisley Camp though, which was one of the other items I was looking forward to this season..

The dumbest mess is entering everything on time and supreme declines your card the day after pay day and you got money in your bank account

How much did these retail for again? Cant remember

Occasionally I regret passing and consider copping a pair..
I want to say $108-$116
But I copped from pys soon after...
Actually sold my blue pair not to long ago for retail but keeping my black pair..
They have been sitting on there forever but I just can't remember what site somebody was looking for them on..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom