Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised that black and white striped denim parka sold out, especially because the denim one is still available.

Surprised that black and white striped denim parka sold out, especially because the denim one is still available.

I was too, especially at that price. It looked dope in the preview, good laying piece. I think maybe that's what sold people on it?

Surprised the teal champion hoodie sold out first. Passed on that one and copped the red / black one instead. Will be way easier to match IMO. Who else copped a champion hoodie?

I was too, especially at that price. It looked dope in the preview, good laying piece. I think maybe that's what sold people on it?
Yeah must have been the reason, I think the striped one was pretty bad honestly. I did buy the denim one though, I like it a whole lot more. Wish I woulda known it would still be up I woulda slept in !! Oh well, if I did that I woulda missed the cubist in the color I wanted.

Surprised the teal champion hoodie sold out first. Passed on that one and copped the red / black one instead. Will be way easier to match IMO. Who else copped a champion hoodie?

i got the black and white hoodie... im just worried about the sizing since this is my first supreme hoodie... got a L btw and im 160 5'7

i got the black and white hoodie... im just worried about the sizing since this is my first supreme hoodie... got a L btw and im 160 5'7

Worrying me too. got a small, even tho I'm a true medium, but small is what I usually get in supreme hoodies, but since this is a champion hoodie and not a supreme hoodie, it might run too small or too big. We will see. If It doesn't fit there's always resale lol.

Worrying me too. got a small, even tho I'm a true medium, but small is what I usually get in supreme hoodies, but since this is a champion hoodie and not a supreme hoodie, it might run too small or too big. We will see. If It doesn't fit there's always resale lol.

And you said you were 5'7"? I'm 5'5" 140 pounds... Looks like one of us is gonna have fitting problems lol.

Just picked up the tan crusher, white jersey in medium, and pitbull keychain. Wanted the black crusher and bullet keychain but those sold out.

Just got my siouxsie hoody and cherry dvd in.....no stickers WTF

Just picked up the tan crusher, white jersey in medium, and pitbull keychain. Wanted the black crusher and bullet keychain but those sold out.
White jersey in a medium... off ebay? From San Marino? lol! 

If so you just bought mine I had just sold...and shipped.
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Last edited:
i got the black mesh pocket pullover and got 2 stickers...red one and le bain

seems a buncha people didnt get stickers

Sell it on ebay with the flipped tag & receipt as "super rare mistake" for like 500% profit :lol:

Thanks for the props on the extension. Hoping to bring some cool new features to it soon like sort and hide dropped items.

LOL^ if that was the case, most people would go to a tailor to alter their items and claim it's a "mistake" just to make a profit.

I woulda kept that! I think that's cool it makes yours a little different. As long as there it doesn't affect the structural integrity, I think little mishaps like that are cool

i liked the Sioxsie to a point. its retail price was what held me back tbh. and that it would be pretty hard to match on a 1-2 times a week basis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom