Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually like last season's polka dot L/S... I've gotten good wear out of it and its is extremely comfy and fits GREAT. Is it overpriced? SURE. But in fairness, ALL of Supreme is overpriced.

Personally, I just think that for $100 we're talking Long Sleeve Henley at the VERY least...

That pink panther henley should've been $68 or $78 at MOST IMO.

Last edited:
Was gonna go to the store to get the champion warm up but it didnt drop today? I thought all champion stuff was releasing today

Supreme Website wouldn't be able to handle that madness. Lifes would be lost in the streets of new york for slippers and foams
The day that someone loses a life over a pair of slippers... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Fam.

Believe me when I say the Henley is not worth 100+. It's regular t-shirt material. Nothing extra in terms of materials or quality.

I copped a henley from last season for the first time, and it was the dumbest purchase I made of all time with Supreme.

Lmao I feel better knowing that

Pass on everything today. Guess it was nice having a chill week. Really do hope the Le Bain and foams release next week
laugh.gif

Just got shipping conf on the first order :smokin
sidenote, maybe its just because they're not so appealing to me, but shouldn't there be a separate thread for all the supreme foamb related happenings? unless there is one already lol havent been into Nike Retro area lately lol

Just got shipping conf on the first order
smokin.gif

sidenote, maybe its just because they're not so appealing to me, but shouldn't there be a separate thread for all the supreme foamb related happenings? unless there is one already lol havent been into Nike Retro area lately lol
Theres a 2014 foamposite thread in retro where theyre talking about these, yeezy and cement foams among others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom