Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever wants this Cubist SS shirt hit my inbox. It's a size large. bought it for another member to help him out but it looks like he's gone ghost

I hate that. You put your time and money to help someone out and they just don't respond anymore. Thats why I won't help anyone unless they pay upfront if they want it. Or at least partial payment.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Whoever wants this Cubist SS shirt hit my inbox. It's a size large. bought it for another member to help him out but it looks like he's gone ghost
I hate that. You put your time and money to help someone out and they just don't respond anymore. Thats why I won't help anyone unless they pay upfront if they want it. Or at least partial payment.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
OR UNLESS ITS SOMEONE LIKE DA GOD, @robinthicke  

Gotta drop his name so it doesn't happen again. Cubist is gonna be sought after years later IMO.
True. It aint right to go ghost like that

Dont like that cubist joint tho. Rather a DBZ jawn from walmart 
nthat.gif

Everyone in this thread is pretty helpful towards one another.  Anyone that's shady needs to be called out for it. 

Return the cubist for store credit if no one on here ends up wanting it.  

Just got my siouxsie hoody and cherry dvd in.....no stickers WTF

I'm not into stickers bro .. I have the red SUPREME sticker, and some other Pink Panther nonsense ...

PM an address and I'll put 'em in an envelope come Monday when I am back in the office.

I HAVE A BUNCH OF BOX LOGO STICKERS I KNOW I HAVE NO USE FOR

I TRIED DOING A GIVEAWAY OF A 15% NDC CODE AWAY IN THE BRON XI THREAD

BUT SOME DUDES GOT MAD SENSITIVE TOMBOUT OH U FORCING PEOPLE, OH CONTESTS ARE AGAINST THE RULES

SO I JUST HOOKED A #1059 BOY UP.

I LIKE DOING GIVEAWAYS BC IT BRINGS PPL TOGETHER BUT THAT REALLY GAVE ME A BITTER TASTE

I WANNA TRY SOMETHING WITH THIS

BODYBUILDING.COM DOES IT

IF U POST A PIC OF A SUPREME STICKER IN A DOPE PLACE OR A DOPE PIC OF ANY SUPREME ITEM

BOX LOGO STICKERS ARE URS 

looking for a purple box logo sticker, willing to trade a le bain sticker for it... delete this if inappropriate :nerd:

Gotta drop his name so it doesn't happen again. Cubist is gonna be sought after years later IMO.

i don't want to drop dude's name and want to give him the benefit of the doubt that he'll pay, but if he doesn't respond soon ill have no choice but to do so.

it sucks because i wanted to help another member out and contribute more to this group since im blessed to be 1059, only to be seemingly burned. no doubt this shirt will be sought after in the years to come. i'd keep it for myself but it's too loud for me to pull at the age of (nearly) 30.

i don't want to drop dude's name and want to give him the benefit of the doubt that he'll pay, but if he doesn't respond soon ill have no choice but to do so.

it sucks because i wanted to help another member out and contribute more to this group since im blessed to be 1059, only to be seemingly burned. no doubt this shirt will be sought after in the years to come. i'd keep it for myself but it's too loud for me to pull at the age of (nearly) 30.

What does it mean to be 1059? Lol sorry if noob question

BUT SOME DUDES GOT MAD SENSITIVE TOMBOUT OH U FORCING PEOPLE, OH CONTESTS ARE AGAINST THE RULES

I LIKE DOING GIVEAWAYS BC IT BRINGS PPL TOGETHER BUT THAT REALLY GAVE ME A BITTER TASTE

BODYBUILDING.COM DOES IT

IF U POST A PIC OF A SUPREME STICKER IN A DOPE PLACE OR A DOPE PIC OF ANY SUPREME ITEM

Just did this toady on my bike lock. Lost one in the process but got it the second time.

Supreme
Mar 13 at 10:59
online shop order

Dear 1059 team,

Your order has been successfully submitted on Mar 13 at 10:59 EST. It will be shipped within 3-5 days from New York via UPS Ground. A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as your order has been shipped.

Order #595407
Athletic Hooded L/S Tee
Style: Black
Size: Medium
Price: $110
cart total: $110
ship & handle: $10
sales tax: $0
order total: $120

I bolded it for you.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

^ lol I'd be going crazy to be 1059 but I don't buy Supreme to often I'm just here for info on the Le Bain drop

Last edited:

It means you have a bot
laugh.gif

BODYBUILDING.COM DOES IT

Have a Le Bain bogo and a Original sticker on my deck.... pretty much where they are supposed to go.

I was looking back at my old orders and the earliest check out time I had was from the CDG 1 box logo hoodie at 10:56am. They put that release up way early and caught everyone off guard LOL.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

In the case of a defect, does anybody know if they usually send a replacement or just a refund? It's been hard to get them to reply to my emails.

I was looking back at my old orders and the earliest check out time I had was from the CDG 1 box logo hoodie at 10:56am. They put that release up way early and caught everyone off guard LOL.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Supreme
Mar 16 at 10:56
online shop order

Dear CLU713,

Your order has been successfully submitted on Mar 16 at 10:56 EST. It will be shipped within 3-5 days from New York via UPS Ground. A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as your order has been shipped.

Order #XXXXXXX
Comme des Garçons SHIRT/Supreme Box Logo Tee Shirt
Style: Heather Grey
Size: XLarge
Price: $54

1059? :lol:

Supreme
Mar 01 at 10:51
online shop order

Dear CLU713,

Your order has been successfully submitted on Mar 01 at 10:51 EST. It will be shipped within 3-5 days from New York via UPS Ground. A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as your order has been shipped.

Order #XXXXX
Kate Tee
Style: Black
Size: XLarge
Price: $44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom