Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the case of a defect, does anybody know if they usually send a replacement or just a refund? It's been hard to get them to reply to my emails.
If it's still in stock Supreme will replace the item, but if not, then Supreme will give you store credit. For future reference don't email them, call their warehouse : 212-219-0175

I HAVE A BUNCH OF BOX LOGO STICKERS I KNOW I HAVE NO USE FOR

I TRIED DOING A GIVEAWAY OF A 15% NDC CODE AWAY IN THE BRON XI THREAD

BUT SOME DUDES GOT MAD SENSITIVE TOMBOUT OH U FORCING PEOPLE, OH CONTESTS ARE AGAINST THE RULES

SO I JUST HOOKED A #1059 BOY UP.

I LIKE DOING GIVEAWAYS BC IT BRINGS PPL TOGETHER BUT THAT REALLY GAVE ME A BITTER TASTE

I WANNA TRY SOMETHING WITH THIS

BODYBUILDING.COM DOES IT

IF U POST A PIC OF A SUPREME STICKER IN A DOPE PLACE OR A DOPE PIC OF ANY SUPREME ITEM

BOX LOGO STICKERS ARE URS 
lol ill play.

Its not the bogo tho but I put a sup sticker around my money clip

Prob gonna add one of those small have a nice day joint to the outside of the clip eventually lol

It means you have a bot
laugh.gif
lol no.

I've never used a preme bot and stay #1059

So good news: I flipped that Cubist Shirt to someone who wanted it bad on IG and made my money back. Since the person who asked for help hasnt responded, his name is Wavy B.

I HAVE A BUNCH OF BOX LOGO STICKERS I KNOW I HAVE NO USE FOR

I TRIED DOING A GIVEAWAY OF A 15% NDC CODE AWAY IN THE BRON XI THREAD

BUT SOME DUDES GOT MAD SENSITIVE TOMBOUT OH U FORCING PEOPLE, OH CONTESTS ARE AGAINST THE RULES

SO I JUST HOOKED A #1059 BOY UP.

I LIKE DOING GIVEAWAYS BC IT BRINGS PPL TOGETHER BUT THAT REALLY GAVE ME A BITTER TASTE

I WANNA TRY SOMETHING WITH THIS

BODYBUILDING.COM DOES IT

IF U POST A PIC OF A SUPREME STICKER IN A DOPE PLACE OR A DOPE PIC OF ANY SUPREME ITEM

BOX LOGO STICKERS ARE URS 

Knew i should of took a picture of the time i saw someone using a box logo as a bummer sticker 2 weeks ago. :smoking

It was a white 2005 Camry and it was a old indian lady driving it

The Medium F-1 in Black fit a little small on me, just a TINY bit. Then again I'm 6'2 150 pounds. Gonna be on the lookout for a Large. Looks great either way.

got my champion hoodie pullover in black and white and its fresh but its not the size i wanted... i knew i should have gotten a medium... if anyone wants the large let me know

I'm 6ft 185 and wear L in hoodies. Unless you want it to be a big oversized feel, why didn't you just go with a M?

I feel you, I was more so talking to the guy who posted above you. You actually wanted it to be big.

i didnt know if supreme runs small or what not... so i went with the large thinking it runs small... bad decision on my end but my hoodies run different from medium to large so i thought i was good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom