Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

love the arena top
Dope Fit 
pimp.gif

does anyone know if supreme collabed with neighborhood and made a backpack? any help would be appreciated thanks.

Last edited:

anyone here with the f1 pullover? mine gets here monday but wanted to know how the fit is. it seems to be baggy
I have a medium, 6'2 150 pounds here. its a little small. If you have a large and need a Med let me know. I just tried it on, Black/White/Green.

If anyone has an arena top that's not looking to get rich off selling it lmk. I def am interested in picking one up. Medium only. Preferably blk,navy or camo.

I wish the black crusher restocked. Don't know if I'd wear black or tan more often. I have the tan right now.

Yea I was hoping the same thing with the crushers. I also copped tan but they all sold out in store so a restock wasn't likely

So I saw an Xl champ in my size on IG. But fool keeps trying to send me a money request. Like why do people stay trying to scam. Told him an invoice and he said that is an invoice. Price was too good to be true anyways

Last edited:
So I saw an Xl champ in my size on IG. But fool keeps trying to send me a money request. Like why do people stay trying to scam. Told him an invoice and he said that is an invoice. Price was too good to be true anyways
WHAT # DO U GUYS SEARCH FOR PREME ITEMS FOR SALE?

WHAT XL COLOR U LOOKING FOR?

Does Supreme offer Small in all their items? Every time I check something out at a drop first size to pop up is medium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom