Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROME IS BEAUTIFUL MY MAN. BEEN THERE TWICE. ITALIANI BATI LE MANI

BE PATIENT W THE LE BAIN DROP MY FRIEND

I HAVENT WATCHED ITALIAN SOCCER SINCE JUVENTUS GOT RELEGATED LOL BUT AS ROMA IS A GOOD CLUB
**** Juve, Forza Roma. Lazio Merda.

You are lucky to have gone to Rome. Hopefully I can go at least once in my life.

Hope your right about the le bain

IN WORLD OF FUTBOL IVE ALWAYS BEEN AN FCB FAN

YOU WILL LOVE ROMA MAN. I KNOW SPANISH SO IT WAS ENOUGH TO GET BY

BUT EVERYTHING THE WEATHER, FOOD, WOMEN, ART

I HAVENT BEEN TO EUROPE SINCE 06. 

I BEEN SLACKING

IN WORLD OF FUTBOL IVE ALWAYS BEEN AN FCB FAN

YOU WILL LOVE ROMA MAN. I KNOW SPANISH SO IT WAS ENOUGH TO GET BY

BUT EVERYTHING THE WEATHER, FOOD, WOMEN, ART

I HAVENT BEEN TO EUROPE SINCE 06. 

I BEEN SLACKING
Tu ya sabes 
smokin.gif

Whats good B? Haven't chatted it up with you in a min.

What's good bruh, been chillin... As long as foams don't drop I can help u try and scoop the LeBain... Small is hard AF to cop so I'll try my best. FYI auto fill is all u need, and the #1059 squad can get u the link... We got u bruh...

Fresco & RT

Thanks guys I appreciate the help.

If I can't get the small then Im out. Not about that baggy Supreme look.

Hopefully it drops when the foams do. I could care less bout those but people will pick those over the hoody

Last edited:
Trying to find a camo arena or a black F-1 for a fair price right now is like pulling teeth.  

All medium camo arenas are like 180+ on ebay.  Not even going to bring up the F-1 prices.  
mad.gif

Does anyone know how to use autofill for supreme's website? Last time I tried, It autofilled but some things were swapped such as the address and name

Does anyone know how to use autofill for supreme's website? Last time I tried, It autofilled but some things were swapped such as the address and name
chrome, when you type in first field it should give you the option if its wrong you can fix it in settings

chrome, when you type in first field it should give you the option if its wrong you can fix it in settings

Do you have to separate your phone number/ cc number? I always get a rejected message and i think thats why..

i bought a beanie randomly at like 2 AM and i got the same message so i dont think it comes up when something sells out. i think its the spaces :nerd:

Last edited:

I have a medium, 6'2 150 pounds here. its a little small. If you have a large and need a Med let me know. I just tried it on, Black/White/Green.
so its a little small because you bought a size too small? or do you usually wear medium?

from all the pics ive seen it looks baggy...much baggier than the mesh pocket pullover

So I saw an Xl champ in my size on IG. But fool keeps trying to send me a money request. Like why do people stay trying to scam. Told him an invoice and he said that is an invoice. Price was too good to be true anyways
I was wondering how is a money request a scam? Wouldnt it be less protection for the seller?

^^^ dude needs to explain that.

Money Request is the same as a invoice.

I personally like to send payment without a invoice so i can list the terms that meet my needs.

WHILE IN ESSENCE A COKE AND PEPSI MAY BE THE SAME.

HOWEVER, AN INVOICE IS FORMAL. IT WILL ACTUALLY SAY INVOICE AND HAVE A NUMBER.

I HAVE A BUNCH OF BOX LOGO STICKERS I KNOW I HAVE NO USE FOR

I TRIED DOING A GIVEAWAY OF A 15% NDC CODE AWAY IN THE BRON XI THREAD

BUT SOME DUDES GOT MAD SENSITIVE TOMBOUT OH U FORCING PEOPLE, OH CONTESTS ARE AGAINST THE RULES

SO I JUST HOOKED A #1059 BOY UP.

I LIKE DOING GIVEAWAYS BC IT BRINGS PPL TOGETHER BUT THAT REALLY GAVE ME A BITTER TASTE

I WANNA TRY SOMETHING WITH THIS

BODYBUILDING.COM DOES IT

IF U POST A PIC OF A SUPREME STICKER IN A DOPE PLACE OR A DOPE PIC OF ANY SUPREME ITEM

BOX LOGO STICKERS ARE URS 

Yo Robin I got some stickers to contribute to the winner. Can I help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom