Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck everyone going for the foambs.. #1059 boys will prosper 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Dag, I thought the whole "1059" thing was simply about refreshing the page over and over again at 10:59 to get first dibs.

Didn't know that links were involved.

That's cool I guess, eh.

Just kidding lol. It's just some guys that look out for one another and toss the oops left and right, both supreme and not supreme. Although I will say I deff wouldn't have been able to cop some items this season with out the homies lookin out.

Just kidding lol. It's just some guys that look out for one another and toss the oops left and right, both supreme and not supreme. Although I will say I deff wouldn't have been able to cop some items this season with out the homies lookin out.
#1059boyz definitely came through this season. Big ups to all of ya'll. 
pimp.gif

Does anyone know how to use autofill for supreme's website? Last time I tried, It autofilled but some things were swapped such as the address and name
chrome, when you type in first field it should give you the option if its wrong you can fix it in settings

Do you have to separate your phone number/ cc number? I always get a rejected message and i think thats why..

i bought a beanie randomly at like 2 AM and i got the same message so i dont think it comes up when something sells out. i think its the spaces :nerd:

What rejected message exactly? I use no spaces. 

somebody else had the same problem a while back... let me try to find it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom