Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

The material on the AF1s is great. The shoe is kinda stiff (for lack of a better word) but I like it a lot.

Champion Collab (Stars crewneck and parka)
Leather Camp
Donut Beanie
8 Ball beanie

Champion crews and parkas drop today along with leather multicolored camps, donut beanie and 8 ball winter hats.

Last edited:
Somehow managed to get the navy crewneck. Was the one piece I wanted most out of the whole Fall/Winter collection.

Somehow managed to get the navy crewneck. Was the one piece I wanted most out of the whole Fall/Winter collection.

What size did you get? Added a L to my cart and was sold out before I could check out. Ended up just grabbing the red instead.

everything sold out faster than i expected. wanted to at least check prices but 193 for the parka (NY Tax FTL) was a no go. i hope this isnt a trickle down effect from the AF1s cause everything was relatively easy to cop beforehand. :rolleyes

Tried to grab multiple items to my cart instead of going for one guaranteed, I failed. :smh:

Curious. When I cop in-store SupNY They charge me less tax than when I order online. Anyone else encounter this. I think maybe they tax with the shipping cost included? If so is this allowed?

Damn. Wasnt able to try to get the sweatshirt. Had to attend to other things at the moment and forgot lol

wanted that leather camp but for $72 i can just save another $30 and pay that resale price for that floral camp i always wanted

which floral hat?

I remember back in 09 i had this cap:

Was selling for $25 and there were no takers :smh:

Last edited:
Do you guys use the iPhone app or a computer to make purchases on release day? I usually cop from my MacBook but I haven't been too successful the past couple of weeks.

not a big supreme fan but i was on ebay looking for a champion hoody and came across the collab. so nice too bad i wont be able to get my hands on em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom