Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
'

Done for the season. Def can keep them Chukkas.
Only 2 items I regret not picking up was the grey Atelier pullover (slept WAY too hard on it) and the Camo Mechanics jacket (money was tied up in other things when it dropped). Other than that I picked up all the items I wanted. Was an ok season.

this season in my opinion was garage besides the champion collab and the box logo hoodies. everything else was a waste of $$$

How do the hoodies fit? I'm 5-10 170 & debating between a M or L....specifically looking at the the floral hoodie from a while back

Is online stock availability related to in-store stock in anyway? Kinda want that Leather Down Jacket but it's gone online.

Wheat chukkas are dope IMO.

How do the hoodies fit? I'm 5-10 170 & debating between a M or L....specifically looking at the the floral hoodie from a while back
you should be good with a L unless you want your joint really fitted.

Is online stock availability related to in-store stock in anyway? Kinda want that Leather Down Jacket but it's gone online.
Wheat chukkas are dope IMO.
online stock is different from in-store stock.

Go with the Large for sure. I feel as though their hoodies run a little small.

^ surprised that they went that quickly. The regular sized box logo Acid Green hoodies should have featured a red box logo to offer a better contrast. The monotone logo on it was weak so it sat.

Glad I got the small box logo. I kinda like the subtleness of the branding. Kinda like having the small Polo horse as opposed to those newer big horses on the tops.

^ surprised that they went that quickly. The regular sized box logo Acid Green hoodies should have featured a red box logo to offer a better contrast. The monotone logo on it was weak so it sat.
word, the red logo does look nice on the acid green.

Glad I got the small box logo. I kinda like the subtleness of the branding. Kinda like having the small Polo horse as opposed to those newer big horses on the tops.
wouldve copped but i got enough supreme hoodies as it is. the subtleness is a nice change of pace though.

SoleBoogie sighting. :wow:

:lol:
LPC Fam :pimp:

LOL IM PREPARED FOR THE FLAME, HYPEBEAST NAME CALLING,FUNNY GIFS AND NEGATIVITY...BUT HOPEFULLY ONE PERSON WOULD LIKE IT. HERES A VIDEO ME AND MY BOYS MADE. WE FROM HARLEM,NYC HOPE YA LIKE SOME OF THE SUPREME PIECES YA SEE

Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom