Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
damnit, I'm so pissed. I meant to take the hanes white tees out of my order and I accidentally took out the charcoal heather big logo beanie and now it's sold out >:

I ended up getting the dominoes and the 8ball key chain. I hate having to pay $10 shipping for one item. :lol:

:x

They really murder the fellas with the shipping for keychains.
I get lazy heading out to their store here in NY sometimes though. :lol:

-Drew

AF1s dropping this week.

$128

$128 is not bad. I want them black joints though all of them are sick.

the air force 1's
checkered gloves
harris tweed camps
hooded down vest
beanie
corduroy work pants
quilted foam 6 panel

I think I'm going to try to get the Harris Tweed and the AF1's in one order. I can usually get in and out with my orders in under 20 seconds. So I have faith in my abilities. But I'm still skeptical. It'll be a game time decision.

If you got to the processing page and then got an error, check your email. I'm on my phone, and my web page was stuck on the Processing page but I checked my email and got the confirmation that my order went through..

same as above.

Although, I have now received 2 confirmation emails...

Anyone need an Olive size 9.5?

Damn, I dont think ive ever spent that much time refreshing a processing/checkout page...and still not getting the thing i tried to buy.

Damn you Supreme.

Damn, I dont think ive ever spent that much time refreshing a processing/checkout page...and still not getting the thing i tried to buy.
Damn you Supreme.

I feel you. I couldn't even believe that I even attempted to buy a pair. Hadn't even given them a thought until the Supreme email came through.

Damn you Supreme!

Haha once everything started working, I tried to by the grey cap and a beanie and then when I went to check out, the cap was gone. Probably just gonna call it quits for this drop.

got some message when i went back to check out due to the server error and it said something like "items in cart have been previously ordered, items limited to 1 item perstyle per customer" so im assuming my order went through, but no confirmation email yet...

Edit. Got confirmation. Ended up with AF1, Grey Tweed Camp Hat, and Blk Cut off gloves. Tried to remove the the AF1s, will probably be selling.

Last edited:
damnit, I'm so pissed. I meant to take the hanes white tees out of my order and I accidentally took out the charcoal heather big logo beanie and now it's sold out >:
All of the Big Logo Beanies except for the black one are back in stock!

Lame. it said my card wouldnt go through. I transferred money yesterday to be sure that it would. Angry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom