Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was gonna cop the Red big logo joint today, but I copped the navy last week. Don't wanna get greedy :smh:

Copped the black Harris Tweed with one card and attempted to cop the Olive one with another. Got the 404 message but they charged my card. Just waiting on a confirmation email

Lame. it said my card wouldnt go through. I transferred money yesterday to be sure that it would. Angry

i dont think there was anything wrong with your card. i got that over and over again using my amex with a $0 balance. but despite only getting that message, i got an order confirmation email to my surprise.

i dont think there was anything wrong with your card. i got that over and over again using my amex with a $0 balance. but despite only getting that message, i got an order confirmation email to my surprise.

I hope thats the case...Ive checked my email and nothing yet so far. :frown:

really wanted the olive ones.... :smh: gone so quick... ended up just copping a brown D&D trooper and a grey biglogo beanie for my fam

I'm pumped!! My pair shipped out

dp7046.png

got my forces in today. hype kinda makes me wish i copped the camo joints but the blacks will get more use. should make good beaters.

Adam Kimmel x Supreme this week.

Supreme has worked with American designer Adam Kimmel to produce a Jumpsuit for Fall.

Custom fit for Supreme, the cotton twill Jumpsuit features a full button front, two chest pockets & two hand pockets at the waist. Available in two colorways; overdyed camo and navy.

Available at all Supreme locations worldwide on November 23rd.

When the hell would a regular dude wear a jumpsuit besides a photoshoot or something.
laugh.gif

Copped for snowboarding/skydiving. :pimp:

Why would they even make jumpsuits? :lol:

Supreme AF1s as beaters though :nthat:

-Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom