Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only time I would buy Supreme is when they make the subtle kind of stuff. Not the ones with the Jim Jones and Santana kind of graphics. Those Wallabees are a must cop. :pimp:

The North Face Collab (Jacket n Backpack)
Motif Camp Cap
Atelier 5 Panel
Nefertit Beanie

Same here. Debating black or burgundy but not worth the $10 shipping alone. Im sure it'll sit or at least restock by next weeks drop. Hopefully something good will drop then

Those North Face jackets sold out incredibly fast. Tried to get the maroon but it sold out, then went back to try the navy and had no luck with that either. Oh well. I guess that is $300 saved. Didn't necessarily NEED a new jacket.

Man I think imma get a pair of those Wally's when I get paid. Good pickup B Sox

Oh and the Ateier 5 Panel has a leather strap on the back. Not sure if I want anymore

Dont underestimate.......................................... cuz if it had a Box Logo................................................ :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Oh and the Ateier 5 Panel has a leather strap on the back. Not sure if I want anymore

i peeped that, had me like ehhhhh. still might cop if it sits til next week and something else comes out worth copping drops. black should still be clean regardless of strap.

that grey/green split is way too clean. nice pickup B Sox.

Independent collab jacket and Hoody
Stax Tees
Vienna and 77 Tees
Rose Beanie
Corduroy Camp
Croc Patch 5 Panel
Dominos

Not really feeling anything from this drop...when are we going to get that Champion crewneck? :nerd:

Somebody get them damn dominos for Kendrick's dad.....the case they come in is slick

Rose beanie and Stax tee....the Red Nefertiti from last week looks even better in person

PM me if anyone wants to cop the black/yellow local beanie that came out about a month ago

Wanted Rose beanie but Im not really a fan of beanies wit the pom poms on top.

I ended up getting the dominoes and the 8ball key chain. I hate having to pay $10 shipping for one item. :lol:

Leather Down Jacket
Waxed Coton N-3B
Arc Logo Thermal Zip-Up
Snap Front Sweat
Sweatpant
Windowpane Shirt
L/S Pocket Tee
Dogs & Ducks Trooper
Big Logo Beanie
8-Ball Scarf
Snap Hook Keychain

Status