Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know what is releasing on the site before hand? Knowing would save me a lot of time and aggravation!!!

How do you know what is releasing on the site before hand? Knowing would save me a lot of time and aggravation!!!

unless anyone has inside info most people only find out a couple hours ahead of time from ebay sellers posting and what drops at Supreme London.

Supreme London FB page updates at like 6 am EST. I get my info from there, HB and HTF and then post it here

Oh and copped Navy Dogs & Ducks. Was under a minute too :lol:

Last edited:
Someone wanna explain why anyone would buy the cars button down? I wont even bother asking at hb

Supreme x AF1s are serious. :nthat:

On another note, the drop sucked this week. Again.

-Drew

those black af1's would be nice for retail. not hunting for them if i can't get them for retail tho

Speckle Beanie
African Windbreaker
Donkey Jacket
Pakistan Beanie
Chamois Shirt
Chalk Stripe Camp Cap
Striped Oxford Shirt
Chapman Brothers Skateboard Decks

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

This season has been bad for the most part. I've only copped the Field Pullover and Chip camp. I would've copped the Musashi and Hypnotize minds but my size was sold out in the colors I wanted. But even then, that's all first drop stuff. Every drop has been lackluster since then.

never have copped a supreme product before, but damn i might jump thru some hoops to get the wine and orange pairs. anyone know how well their clarks collabs do? to get an idea of what im up against.

never have copped a supreme product before, but damn i might jump thru some hoops to get the wine and orange pairs. anyone know how well their clarks collabs do? to get an idea of what im up against.

Your best bet is to be on the site on about ten minutes before the drop time (11am EST). Use Chrome and have your info in autofill ready to go. I'm usually F5ing every minute and when it gets closer to 11 I'm F5ing about 3-5 times a minute (it seems OD but it gets the job done :lol:). Once the drop happens, pick what you want, autofill makes it so all you have to do is type the first digit/letter of whatever you're trying to enter. You should be good.

The only thing is you'd have to have two seperate cards if you're trying to get two CWs. They have a policy where they don't allow you to buy two of same item (no matter the CW) on the same card.

I'm still deciding on either the Wine or Black CW. I like them all though.

Ehh....there's better/faster ways to order and your browser doesn't matter. ( I got the dunk sb's in size 13 for reference)

And I doubt the Clark's will go in seconds. Dude should be fine if he is on there at opening:tongue:

Clarks rarely sell out in all sizes. If you want the burgundy, just log on to the site at 10:59 and you should be fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom