Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really blame towards New Era more than anything, they're never consistent with their sizing on their fitteds for the past 5 or 6 years..

But I don't blame you - believe it or not - I've copped about 8 or 9 fitteds from Supreme in my lifetime, and I believe only 2 fit me properly - the rest I would give away or sell for retail just to get rid of them.

It's hit or miss when ordering New Era hats online..

I bought that gore tex hat and it fit good but the crown is straight up disgusting..... No hat should be that boxy and high, no way to fix either it seems.

Wait hold up 600 for that Nike bag why??

Bruh lowkey flexing all over the thread today :lol:

How is flexing saying I overpayed for an item?
If anything that's taking an L :smh:

Flexing would be coming in here saying I swooped it for $25 with a pair of DS supreme dunk lows.

I wanted it, it was hard for me to find, so I payed what he was asking.

Was that the only one you were interested in?

The Gucci one and the all red joints are clean as hell. Tiffany one was ehhhh.

Wait hold up 600 for that Nike bag why??

Bruh lowkey flexing all over the thread today :lol:

How is flexing saying I overpayed for an item?
If anything that's taking an L :smh:

Flexing would be coming in here saying I swooped it for $25 with a pair of DS supreme dunk lows.

I wanted it, it was hard for me to find, so I payed what he was asking.

Calm down G, was not being serious :lol:

No need to get up in arms if that wasn't your intent.

Last edited:
im not even gon comment on dude buying that bag when i just got into an argument with my moms on how i spend my money... she was complaining about the retail price for the fitted...but ya i had a chance to cop that bag but passed just dont see myself rocking it like that... but to each their own :lol:

got my fitted, went TTS and its not all that big, sz down would have been too tight. Few wears and its all good. The crown is meh. Its hit or miss though with NE these days. It will get worn. 

Man reading this thread, I should have stocked up on those bags at Nike Outlet lol. Wish I was more a reseller, they were hyped then, some dude from China was there debating buying them to resell too lol. I said eff it and left em on the rack. If I had a dollar for every time Ive done that....

To dude who bought that jawn for 600...bro its your $. You wanted it, you paid what you paid...enjoy it. Everyone has probably overpaid at some point. Shoot I was deployed and paid 220 for those white red jordan XI lows and they sat! Dont even want em now, be lucky to get 160 lol. It happens.

Last edited:
Got the goretex in and unfortunately listened to whoever it was in here who said to size down. (7 3/8 -> 7/ 14) I'd say it should really be TTS.

Hopefully it stretches a bit after a couple of wears. Same issue as everyone else though, the crown is really in your face. 

Last edited:
Nah I saw that buzz lightyear backpack EVERYWHERE when it came out. Nobody was paying 300$ when these first came out.

For 600 though I'd rather cop a visvim backpack.

yeah that bag was everywhere and was regularly like 100 something dollars. damn i shoulda copped lol.

Personal preference but for anything that pricey the only direction I'm leaning towards is established small batch companies that make heavy duty messenger bags.

http://www.reloadbags.com

Like these guys, their bags are expensive, but with the customs you can have them do just about anything, and it's built for the needs of bike messengers so it'll take a hell of a beating before needing to be replaced.

White forces are clean idk others opinions

Bonus: jaquard sweater

Personal preference but for anything that pricey the only direction I'm leaning towards is established small batch companies that make heavy duty messenger bags.

http://www.reloadbags.com

Like these guys, their bags are expensive, but with the customs you can have them do just about anything, and it's built for the needs of bike messengers so it'll take a hell of a beating before needing to be replaced.

exactly. I've had my mission workshop bag for years, still looks brand new. plus the utility is :pimp:

Got the goretex in and unfortunately listened to whoever it was in here who said to size down. (7 3/8 -> 7/ 14) I'd say it should really be TTS.
Hopefully it stretches a bit after a couple of wears. Same issue as everyone else though, the crown is really in your face. 

Damn that sucks. Whoever said that really dropped the ball. You can sz down on suede shoes, but never on new era. I should've said this prior sorry, but like a said with wear and some perspiration they shrink and still remain the same shape.

New eras are junk..

don't even see why Supreme would sell those next to all the made in USA hats

Damn that sucks. Whoever said that really dropped the ball. You can sz down on suede shoes, but never on new era. I should've said this prior sorry, but like a said with wear and some perspiration they shrink and still remain the same shape.
Tell that to my Hebrew fitted from spring 14 season... We all went TTS and we ALL took L's.

Wore the joint all summer, sweated left and right in it, and it still wont shrink... Got me lookin like a Harlem dude circa 2004 out on dese skreeks... 

Tell that to my Hebrew fitted from spring 14 season... We all went TTS and we ALL took L's.

Wore the joint all summer, sweated left and right in it, and it still wont shrink... Got me lookin like a Harlem dude circa 2004 out on dese skreeks... 
╮(╯◇╰)╭

Guess it's just me then

The only way i'm buying New Era ever is if I can try it on first. I gave up trying to play that game with New Era and their inconsistent sizing and fit.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Speaking of hats that leather 6 panel looks nice. Saw a fit pic on hb...seems to fit nice as well. Idk.buying hats online nevrr seems to work out right for me. Always have an undesireable fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom