Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flannel zip looks really nice...soo many sale items to cop. Pretty much everything i still want and most everything i bought already

so i called supreme and they wont accept my fitted back not even for an exchange due to hygiene reasons... i guess im never ordering a fitted from them again :smh:

That flag hoodie is too dope. 
Ok JOO ELZ

But seriously, I'm not a fan.
Good

smokin.gif

so i called supreme and they wont accept my fitted back not even for an exchange due to hygiene reasons... i guess im never ordering a fitted from them again :smh:

It's really blame towards New Era more than anything, they're never consistent with their sizing on their fitteds for the past 5 or 6 years..

But I don't blame you - believe it or not - I've copped about 8 or 9 fitteds from Supreme in my lifetime, and I believe only 2 fit me properly - the rest I would give away or sell for retail just to get rid of them.

It's hit or miss when ordering New Era hats online..

Last edited:
Thanks fellas for shedding light on that. I'll probably aim for a zip up then

No doubt. I had to re-look at Supreme's website again when you said the logo would be on the hood, then it dawned on me it was the thermal zip ups.

But mind you, that thermal zip-up will retail for more than the Box Logo will...I believe their thermal zip-ups are $178.

Haha you trying to scoop?
It's really blame towards New Era more than anything, they're never consistent with their sizing on their fitteds for the past 5 or 6 years..

But I don't blame you - believe it or not - I've copped about 8 or 9 fitteds from Supreme in my lifetime, and I believe only 2 fit me properly - the rest I would give away or sell for retail just to get rid of them.

It's hit or miss when ordering New Era hats online..
Man, same here. I bought an FTP fitted from FW 2013 I think, and that thing squished my head til brain cells died. Usual size, too. Is what it is. I usually rock strap camps or truck hats because at least you can adjust sizing. I still have that SS 12 Corduroy Trucker Hat and rock it from time to time.

Yep New Eras, esp the USA made it seems, fit inconsistent. There are ways you can try to shrink them. I get mine today, its always a crap shoot though.

Naw, man. I upload these to my IG. Put them on here.

Don't want that vibe associated with this thread, b.
I was just kidding. I remember that last post you made and AT was giving you a hard time. No feels to be catched.

Last edited:
so i called supreme and they wont accept my fitted back not even for an exchange due to hygiene reasons... i guess im never ordering a fitted from them again
mean.gif
I don't blame them for not taking the hat back. I wouldn't like to purchase a hat not knowing someone else wore it (  no offense ). Just post in on the bay and make your money back .

^ i didnt even wear the hat... i tried the hat on for like a few seconds saw it didnt fit and put it back in the box... i bought the hat with my amex so hopefully they can help me out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom