Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ i didnt even wear the hat... i tried the hat on for like a few seconds saw it didnt fit and put it back in the box... i bought the hat with my amex so hopefully they can help me out
I get both sides. On the one hand, even if you just try a hat on and have lice, there's a problem. On the other hand, how many people try on hats in-store before buying? It's not like Supreme has display items, you buy what's on the rack generally.  So there's an argument to be made for both sides.

^ exactly look at lids people just dont buy hats without trying it on... but whatever im not even mad at supreme it clearly says on their page no returns on hats... im just disappointed the hat doesnt fit and i have no use for it anymore... its all good lesson learned for me not to buy fitteds anymore... i talked to amex and they took care of it im not responsible for the cost... thank god :pimp:

^ exactly look at lids people just dont buy hats without trying it on... but whatever im not even mad at supreme it clearly says on their page no returns on hats... im just disappointed the hat doesnt fit and i have no use for it anymore... its all good lesson learned for me not to buy fitteds anymore... i talked to amex and they took care of it im not responsible for the cost... thank god
pimp.gif
You could always just flip it. What I did with my FTP Hat and it sold for a little over retail so I got my money back. Ya know?

Where can I cop?

+

Gonna wear my Red Air Force hi's. Thought I could move em' for $500+. That's not the case, or so it seems.
eyes.gif
roll.gif

Bruh, ain't nobody paying $500 for the forces when you can cop the 2012 dunks for that. 

The time to move them was the day of. Anything after that and you're taking a hit. 

I learned my lesson from the foams. 

And here I was complaining earlier about shadow 1s been 400 and a dam no offense hidious clearance bag from Nike is going for 600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom